discursive help (1 Viewer)

uniqueusername1

HSC
wait im so confused doesnt everyones schools like mark assessments without names?? how do they know who is who LOL
na they can see who submitted it online + they check what name your nesa number is linked to before marking ( i don't see the point of that lol)

zizi2003_

HSC
so the metafictive representation of the collective adversity of the human experience is resonated in Discursive help (2021) which ignites new ideas of how upheaval and sacrifice can unite individuals to garner a sense of camaraderie, expounding on the paradox of how technology, regardless of isolative connotations, can foster unity...
beautiful, 10/10 thesis

notme123

HSC
If your teachers weren’t so biased/subjective, would you guys mind English as much?
well my techer isnt the most subjective but i still dont enjoy the subject because its like spicy history sometimes and i dropped history for a reason

may22

HSC
wait im so confused doesnt everyones schools like mark assessments without names?? how do they know who is who LOL

Lol no, all my teachers know whose work they’re marking.

Except math, he makes a habit of marking the paper then checking the name because he likes the surprise 🤣

iflyjl

HSC
na they can see who submitted it online + they check what name your nesa number is linked to before marking ( i don't see the point of that lol)
wtf thats so stupid at my school everyone has to use their student number for everything so teachers literally dont know who is who wow i thought that was applied to all schools...

may22

HSC
well my techer isnt the most subjective but i still dont enjoy the subject because its like spicy history sometimes and i dropped history for a reason
Spicy history 🤣

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
If your teachers weren’t so biased/subjective, would you guys mind English as much?
Yea tbh its just the teachers. Its just feels stupid when they "teach the content" for like 8 weeks but then in the last week they're just like yolo lol this random study guide on some irrelevant text never helped u heres an essay. And the salt to the wounds is that the subject is supposedly "challenging assumptions" "critically interpreting" "going outside of the box" but do you ever see majority of people with brand new ideas? If you read most threads or even ask teachers, its literally just adopting exemplars that were really good and just shaping them to the question.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating reading here. I doubt I'll stop reading after English (But definitely not for quite a while after the HSC) but its just the experience that turns people away from it. Its kinda like the whole maths debacle? The aims and vision set out contradicts what you actually do. Like they quite literally seperate the content and exam skills, and in the end its just up to how the teacher feels about a certain idea or theme. One teacher might like it a lot, the other might say its overused or saturated etc. Thats just my rant, I'm not saying its a bad subject its just the way you have to go about the subject undermines your performance for your other subjects.

may22

HSC
hahahah some ppl love it tho i swear - if you're good at/enjoy creative writing, you'll def do well.
I THOUGHT I WAS GOOD
In fact creative writing is literally a hobby of mine

Until this year when my teacher opened my eyes a lot wider. And she comes from a publishing background so she’s pedantic 😅😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)