Discovery Paper Sharing (already 15 papers!) (1 Viewer)

swagmeister

HSC
Heyo,

Share a discovery paper (preferably trials) and get access to the ones everyone else has shared (15 at the time a posted this). Can be with or without responses, it's the questions that really matter though. Properly scanned or digital is better but photos then saved as a PDF is fine.

So if you are keen to 'discover' some great resources then send an email to hscaosdiscovery@gmail.com with your resource and include the email address that you want to be shared into the database with.

There's more papers then I'm ever going to get to do before the HSC but I thought I'd still keep it open to give back to the wonderful BoS community...

Current Papers: 15

pomsky

HSC
Could you post up the link? :) :) There are some schools (like mine) who only give us our marked responses back and we don't see the question ever again, which puts me in a bit of a pickle ahaha.

If you do, from your perspective you don't really have anything to lose considering you said that there's 'more papers then I'm ever going to get to do before the HSC'. Sharing is caring x)

RecklessRick

HSC
N/A
You still haven't replied to the email I sent several weeks ago...

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Could you post up the link? :) :) There are some schools (like mine) who only give us our marked responses back and we don't see the question ever again, which puts me in a bit of a pickle ahaha.

If you do, from your perspective you don't really have anything to lose considering you said that there's 'more papers then I'm ever going to get to do before the HSC'. Sharing is caring x)
he might later
Swagmeister check your PM/email please.
Thought I had? message me your email bro and I'll sort it out
I pretty sure you know my email(s). I have sent you email.

Last edited:

laters

HSC
N/A
I've emailed on the 12 of August and have yet to see a reply

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Heyo,

Share a discovery paper (preferably trials) and get access to the ones everyone else has shared (15 at the time a posted this). Can be with or without responses, it's the questions that really matter though. Properly scanned or digital is better but photos then saved as a PDF is fine.

So if you are keen to 'discover' some great resources then send an email to hscaosdiscovery@gmail.com with your resource and include the email address that you want to be shared into the database with.

There's more papers then I'm ever going to get to do before the HSC but I thought I'd still keep it open to give back to the wonderful BoS community...

Current Papers: 15
you do realise that you probably have a backlog of many people who have asked you for access.
I also note you aren't on here often.

Drsoccerball

HSC
I made one for just my school but am limited in papers only have one school and thats the one dan posted D:

Drsoccerball

HSC
you can add me if you want. (either the email in my sig or my OTHER one).
But none of it will interest you since its not external papers and most of them are ones found on this site...

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
no lol

gizdonk is right (and I highly doubt he's swagmeister's alt)

I've seen swagmeister's google drive and it's legit. So he's not a scam lol
I think its legit, I just think he probably hasn't been bothered to update, or is EXTREMELY stressed/busy.
I reckon it is the latter.
I know one of swagmeister's alts, as I know two of his email addresses, but for his sake, I won't be disclosing.

Last edited:

dawntreader

HSC
I was sent a link last week which does not work...dont know what happened there..I am desperate for papers though, if anyone wants to swap trials, i am more than happy...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)