Dilemma (1 Viewer)

jackono

HSC
I have a love & relationship problem, so thought it might be a fantastic idea to post it here. Here's the situation: I really like this girl, and have since like Year 5 (im in year 12 now) although we fell out of contact after primary school and have only fairly recently started talking on a regular basis. Of course, I never acted upon it before, but she now has a fairly long term boyfriend (year and a bit i think) and I don't know what to do! I'm doing all the tragic romantic things like thinking about her all the time, etc etc...Do you think I should I should just stick it out? Wait in the shadows until Mr. Boyfriend takes a ride? OR do I declare my love in suitably romantic fashion, hoping she will realise she feels the same way? I dunno, the proper thing would probably just be to wait, but do you guys have any other suggestions? I have reason to believe she has had similar feelings in the past, but whether or not they still exist is uncertain. Anyway if you can suggest anything it will be much appreciated.

circusmind

HSC
jackono said:
I have reason to believe she has had similar feelings in the past, but whether or not they still exist is uncertain.

You're talking primary school era, right? Dude, probably give this one a miss.

cupcake08

HSC
jackono said:
I have a love & relationship problem, so thought it might be a fantastic idea to post it here. Here's the situation: I really like this girl, and have since like Year 5 (im in year 12 now) although we fell out of contact after primary school and have only fairly recently started talking on a regular basis. Of course, I never acted upon it before, but she now has a fairly long term boyfriend (year and a bit i think) and I don't know what to do! I'm doing all the tragic romantic things like thinking about her all the time, etc etc...Do you think I should I should just stick it out? Wait in the shadows until Mr. Boyfriend takes a ride? OR do I declare my love in suitably romantic fashion, hoping she will realise she feels the same way? I dunno, the proper thing would probably just be to wait, but do you guys have any other suggestions? I have reason to believe she has had similar feelings in the past, but whether or not they still exist is uncertain. Anyway if you can suggest anything it will be much appreciated.
well, you could try and undermine her relationship with her boyfriend. but if you want to do the nice thing just hang around, high school relationships rarely last. and dont declare your undying love for her, being that overt is pretty much the worst thing you can do :)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
If it worked for Seth it can also work for this guy!

Go for gold.

Declare your undying love for her.

cupcake08

HSC
Bobness said:
If it worked for Seth it can also work for this guy!

Go for gold.

Declare your undying love for her.
lol

you're always so spot on with your relationship advice

Last edited:

sk1001

HSC
listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye...

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I reckon distance yourself from her until shes single, then swoop in for the kill.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
Be the other man. and when u gettin busy use a needle and poke the tip of that thing.When she preggas you da the man and u win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)