Difficulty of Achieving 90's. (1 Viewer)

Currlz

HSC
I'm interested in getting opinions on my ability to achieve a UAI of between 85-90.
The school i attend was ranked around about 300 in 2007. Although I'm only just finishing year 11, i wanted a guess at my chances.

Currently my subjects are.

Advanced Maths 2/34
Advanced English 6/40
Chemistry 4/18
Biology 3/22
Modern History 4/15 (Thinking about taking up another unit of history for year 12)
Geography 1/23

Haven't put a great deal of effort into year 11, some of the higher ranked students are doing a lot more study. I know you wont have much idea looking at these, but i was wondering if i did commit to study would i have a chance at an 85 or so.

berna007

HSC
heyy
careful because when it comes to year 12, the lower ranked students will work so much harder..all u have to do is work harder than u are working now to keep ur ranks up..and its definite 90s if u keep up those ranks in year 12..goodluck and study hard! lol

melanieeee.

HSC
lol it would be a completely inaccurate estimate because year 11 doesn't even count towards anything.

sasa-o8

HSC
Hmm so true to what an above poster said. Your ranks can change quite dramatically in year 12. Back in year 11, I was rather confident of my ranks (Top 5 for everything), however in year 12, everyone worked so much harder and consequently my ranks dropped like crazy. Just keep up the good work and you'll be able to have a shot, though it's abit early to tell. GOod luck.

whoisurdaddy

HSC
the wolf on the bottom of the hill is more hungry than the wolf on the top of the hill.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
whoisurdaddy said:
the wolf on the bottom of the hill is more hungry than the wolf on the top of the hill.
That completely made no sense at all.

madisonelise

HSC
lyounamu said:
That completely made no sense at all.
they are saying that the people who are going badly are more eager for better grades, therefore will try harder than those already highly ranked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)