Differences in Islam Variants (1 Viewer)

cheeky_panda

HSC
Ok, so I have spent the last week trying to find stuff on the differences between shi'ite and sunni islams, but can't understand anything! I've gotten this far: they perform wudu and salat differently. But what I want to know is how Wudu is perfomred differently? I can't seem to find a clear answer anywhere? Anyone know?

Also, does studies of religion have an advice line, or are we not priveleged enough?

Good luck to all 2morrow!

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
cheeky_panda said:
Ok, so I have spent the last week trying to find stuff on the differences between shi'ite and sunni islams, but can't understand anything! I've gotten this far: they perform wudu and salat differently. But what I want to know is how Wudu is perfomred differently? I can't seem to find a clear answer anywhere? Anyone know?

Also, does studies of religion have an advice line, or are we not priveleged enough?

Good luck to all 2morrow!
Yes, SOR does have a help line (at least Im 99% sure!)

for the differences, I cant help you as Im no expert but two forum users have volunteered to help out with such questions. PM either Chand or Ozz^E and ask them. Let them know I suggested you contact them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)