difference between matrix+ online and matrix in person? (1 Viewer)

ris08

HSC
Hi,
I was thinking of enrolling into matrix science but im not sure if the matrix online or matrix in person class is more beneficial?what are the pros and cons of both?

he1nl

HSC
i currently do matrix in person, i feel like it's much more beneficial if you don't have good self discipline and you can ask for clarity on the spot, but the cons are ig it takes up a significant portion of time out of your day (like 3 hrs rn for yr 12) and you can't 'skip' like you can w/ videos

also, if you do in person, they give you the videos anyways online as well in case if you miss a lesson lol

he1nl

HSC
also, in general, matrix is pretty slow if you're like quite advanced (?) in level and learn things really quickly, but to me its great because you can process the information better + they provide lots of great questions/examples to do

ris08

HSC
ahh i see thank you! Other than that,what do you get from matrix in person that you don't get from the online classes?

he1nl

HSC
ahh i see thank you! Other than that,what do you get from matrix in person that you don't get from the online classes?
hmm i'm not actually really sure since i've never done online, but you get to ask questions right then and there which i think is helpful, and i think the teacher + student interaction is really beneficial and to me the information sticks in your head more. from personal experience, when i watch a lesson online, i kind of zone out and don't pay too much attention, but in class 'forces' you to listen and you're able to remember more

Bob99

temporarylol hater
HSC
Hi,
I was thinking of enrolling into matrix science but im not sure if the matrix online or matrix in person class is more beneficial?what are the pros and cons of both?
I did the matrix pre recorded videos lessons for Physics and chemistry
I found that to be better for me as i'm pretty shy and i wouldnt ask questions in person, as i would think im annoying by asking the same question over and over again.
With the videos, im able to just rewind the lesson as many times as i want until i understand the concepts. Theres also the forums where you can ask any unanswered questions and the tutors get back to you pretty quickly.
With the videos, you can also speedrun some revision if you want.

C_master

HSC
Hi,
Well as a guy who does matrix in person, its actually more beneficial as its much easier to ask for help or to get help with confusing concepts. Its also really fun as its easy to make friends there - well where I go - and you can all study and help each other w problems and etc- I mean if your the type to be sloppy and struggle with time management and procrastination then matrix-in person is for you :>)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)