Difference between Guy and Girl Projects? (1 Viewer)

niteshade1312

HSC
I was just wondering whether people think that there would be a great difference between the quality of guys and girls projects?

Because I remember seeing DesignTech last year and you could easily tell the difference between the sex's projects!

DanielleM

HSC
yeah l guess... l rekon guys would be more surrounded around electronics and all that stuff girls would be more textiles and simpler products l rekon

niteshade1312

HSC
I agree, with one exception, I dont think girls would necessarily make simpler projects because I have a guy friend doing dt and his project is much more simpler than mine! Then again mine is very complicated...:S

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
as a general rule, i think that despite what type of project is done by either sex, girls tend to turn it into an artsy project whereas most guys will concentrate on the actual project and the structural/engineering project (whilst also looking good)

same with the folios, all the chicks put stars and colour in stuff in the folio, the guys couldnt care less.....

niteshade1312

HSC
dawso said:
as a general rule, i think that despite what type of project is done by either sex, girls tend to turn it into an artsy project whereas most guys will concentrate on the actual project
I just think, girls dont necc make it artsy, even though mine is, I think guys use dt for the structural while girls have many other reasons... But girls also concentrate on teh actualy project, what was that comment?

I also think that there us a varying degree on strength between school to school, especially if dt is a priority, would you agree?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)