die PIP DIEEEEE!!!! (1 Viewer)

Kulazzi

HSC
Are you having troubles with your pip, stuck on something? Or are you just frustrated and sick and tired of it?

Don't worry, I felt the same last year and it was a huge relief to get it over and done with (especially with another major work for a different subject). The more time you spend on it, the more likely you'll be able to finish it quicker. Don't stress too much :)

mishka

HSC
N/A
I found it very useful to do a full day just getting a whole chunk out of the way. Once you get your teeth into it, it might just seem that bit easier to do.. :)

s1mplykat

HSC
Kulazzi said:
Are you having troubles with your pip, stuck on something? Or are you just frustrated and sick and tired of it?
all of the above actually...

but thanks a bunch for the advice.. i have other major works due for other subjects also.. visual art & ext history.. and i've hardly finished either of those... maybe thats the reason im going out of my mind.. but again, thanks.. i've now planned out certain days to devote my entire time to each major work!

*^^*

Kulazzi

HSC
no worries, you are most welcome. Anytime you need to vent your anger, just do it on BOS ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)