Didn't Get To Finish (1 Viewer)

matthewford

HSC
I didn't get to finish section 2.
I did section 1 first and spent way too long on it.
Then section 3 so that i could get all those quotes and techniques out of my head.
And then got to section 2 will barely anytime left.
I think we should have more than just 2 hours atleast another 15 minutes or so.
I chose to do a story for section 2.

Nivi7

HSC
matthewford said:
I didn't get to finish section 2.
I did section 1 first and spent way too long on it.
Then section 3 so that i could get all those quotes and techniques out of my head.
And then got to section 2 will barely anytime left.
I think we should have more than just 2 hours atleast another 15 minutes or so.
I chose to do a story for section 2.
lol..the same thing happened 2 me! i spent lyk 50 mins on da 1st section and then I did the 3rd one and by the time I got to the second, I only had 20 mins left...I was 4 sentences away from finishing my story!

oh well, we still have around 6 more exams to conquer so let's not get too bogged down on running out of time!

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
Yea I did creative response last and sort of ran out of time as well
I did only a mere 5 pages sigh

Intellectualism

HSC
Yeh, same with me. I started with section III to get it over & done with it took me 50mins then I did section I & finished off with section II which i didnt get to finish.

HSC
My teacher said we don't get extra time because they don't want to have to pay the markers - it would take longer to mark if we had extra time. I split my time pretty evenly, although I had 45 mins for the first section which I did last. Don't worry ronkee, I usually get full marks on 5 pages, and my teacher is a really hard marker. Quality, not quantity.

Caitlin63

:-)
HSC
I just ran out of time. Did section 2 last, didn't get to finish my last sentence but hey, didn't do too bad timewise, way more worried about Monday for that

hamzie

HSC
after section I which i took 45 minutes for.. i just wrote faster

thats it

its not that hard
and i completed it...

ryan161

HSC
just finished my creative writing in time
did ok in section 3 but my creative was crap!!
does anyone know how they mark english? do they average the scores from paper 1 and 2 or do they just add the scores together and get a total

Zippy-28

HSC
I spent way too long on section one and section two and i only got to write about three pages for section 3 :( .
its so weird, cause i am extremely happy cause its over but at the same time i am so unhappy cause i did really badly. Any one else feel that way?

Roga

HSC
I perfected my timing today. Had 5 mins to spare so just re-read over it. Then sat and stared in front of me for 1 min.

NEVAGIVEUP

HSC
Ok so my exam went in an unothordox manner:

First, creative writing
Second, essay
Third, short answers (just missed out on the 5 mark question and other answers were rushed - damn!)

hamzie

HSC
Zippy-28 said:
I spent way too long on section one and section two and i only got to write about three pages for section 3 :( .
its so weird, cause i am extremely happy cause its over but at the same time i am so unhappy cause i did really badly. Any one else feel that way?
nope
im glad its over
im happy with how i did

Jaspal

HSC
I finished section 1 in about 28 minutes as during the 10 minutes reading time i knew what i was going to say :) then i wrote a nice long story imo

Intellectualism

HSC
NEVAGIVEUP said:

First, creative writing
Second, essay
Third, short answers (just missed out on the 5 mark question and other answers were rushed - damn!)
AFC? ... me too =/

henry08

HSC
N/A
I done it in order (spent about 35 - 40 minutes on each) and finished in time. Pleaased with how I done.

Marshmellow29

HSC
I did section 3 first, spent way too long on it about an hour, than did section 2 the story did half before i realised i only had 40mins to still finish that and section 1, then did section 1, completed it. Went back to the story then ran out of time grrr was so pissed off... i have never ran out of time in any english exams, what happened this time???

haaychlovesdan

KIK ASS PREMIUM MEMBER
HSC
NEVAGIVEUP said:

First, creative writing
Second, essay
haha your unothodox manner is exactly the same as mine. i was most prepared for creative and i suck at comprehension so i guess it was a no brainer for me to start with creative and finish with comprehension

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)