did u hear about that.... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
what971 said:
He wanted to suicide in front of the girl, and therefore scar her for life. DAR. :)

PS I wuvz u silver.
couldve done it at central or stuffs. DAR :p

PS zomg whys

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Yeah. Meanwhile I came to USyd thinking about good times I'd have lunching with friends under the Jacardarna tree. Unfortunately both the sacred tree and the grass are 'out of bounds'. :(

It's like we're in Kindy again.

EDIT: @silver. For funnziez and gigglez. DAR *heart*

MoNNiE

HSC
what971 said:
@Brogan. Parts 2 and 3. But asking you to do them for me would be simply insane and unreasonable so therefore I'll think I'll tough it out and get like 5/15 or simply wait for Cimbon to post the answers again. :)

@theone. It's always sad when someone dies at a young age like that :(

PS On a more upbeat and different note, has anyone realised that the Ultimo TAFE ground seems to be far more 'developed' than the scenery at UTS? Quite ironic I think.
I do feel for the situation, thing is i'm interested in how he actually jumped through the window~! pretty senseless really

but apparently according to my lecturer (whois office shares the window that was broken) its happened before.. but i dunno what the circumstances were at that particular time!

My teacher was speculating that the girl could of jumped aswell if nobody was in that section at the time

shortie_689

HSC
this is so terrible... i dont get how you jump out of those windows in my tut room on level 19 you wouldnt be able to fit through the windows

Logistics

HSC
If any of you brave people feel the need to jump, do let me know. I'll bring a video camera along. I'll choreograph a good jump.

Once I sell it to a TV station, I'll put it up on the web for the whole world to see. You'll be like famous.

Thank you for your time.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
As if jump off UTS, Ernst & Young 4 the win.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
shortie_689 said:
this is so terrible... i dont get how you jump out of those windows in my tut room on level 19 you wouldnt be able to fit through the windows
Yeah its pretty sad. :(

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
tough break i guess

i just cant stop thinking about the impact he would have had when he landed on lvl 5

imagine u were at uni when you saw it happen

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
my mate goes to uts

he said here was a huge dent in the concrete on the balcony of level 5 or something

nwatts

HSC
shut up matt. just shut up.

this is tragic, yes. and so are you moaning on about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)