Did some teachers ruin the subject your intersted. (1 Viewer)

M.I.A-187

HSC
Yeah like the thing said above, did any teacher ruin a subject your interested in?

Well i have one for (err a science subject i better keep it quite for THAT teacher go on bored of studies) cause well i like the subject but that biatch just ruin it for me cause she just randomly "pot shot me" this generally involve going "ME do that, ME do this, ME stop doing that, ME #ask a really damn hard question which most in the class dunno then complained about me, ME GET YOURSELF FOCUS OR ELSE I SEND YOU UP TO PRINCIPAL (and i was doing my work) blah blah blah so on.

Although it sort of ruin the excitment and enjoyment i got from that subject (i used to be happy and interested now the name of going to that period put chill down my spine as if i am going to the execution chamber) i am still getting great marks (ironic...but principal and other shit in science department at me skool monitor the marks too) .

So from my prespective, theres two thing the HSC and that bitch. Will that bitch ruin me mark? HELL NO cause that bitch is too insignificant compare to something like the HSC so i just don't have to listen to the shit she said.

Now what bout you pplz :)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
studies of religion 2 unit ! i use to love religion and learning about all the different traditions and beliefs, but after being with my teacher for 3 terms, i cant stand it and i cant stand her either ! but shes slowly getting better i think?

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
Physics from a combination of incompetent teacher and what Board of Studies did to the syllabus. Probably the latter was more of a reason, but the teacher certainly did contribute to that. He wasn't even there for the month before the trials, and by the time he realised how bad it was going it was too late to fix anything.

HSC
Yeah it happened to me with CAFS.
In term 1 I had a mark of 100/100.
Then the best teacher ever left.
We had 2 temporary teachers before this really old guy that had never taught CAFS before finished off the last 2 terms with us.
My mark went down to 86. And I am sure he added up my marks wrong too.
Meh. Whats done is done.

elisabeth

HSC
Look at the other side as well - haven't you ever had a great teacher who made you interested in a subject you previously found dull as? I got lucky like that for bio and english.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
elisabeth said:
Look at the other side as well - haven't you ever had a great teacher who made you interested in a subject you previously found dull as? I got lucky like that for bio and english.
Yeah I got so lucky with English, my teacher is magnificent. I used to loathe english, then I got her for Extension these prelims and Advanced in the HSC coz the previous teacher left for pregnancy. English is SO much better now :D

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
elisabeth said:
yeah my english teacher is great. i hated this subject so much prior to this year, and now its my favourite.

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
mmmmmmm u could say the same with my chemistry teacher...

i remember one day he showed us a crime investigation video (as a treat, since it was nearly time for term 2 hols), and most of the class was captivated by it, and they all decided "yep, lets do forensics". it hasnt even been taught at our school, and now, we had become the guinea pigs to test out this option topic. if it wasnt so simple and it wasnt so much of common sense, we would of failed, thanks to the lack of knowledge from our teacher. we practically had to learn from our books. pretty much, in our class, one of our worst marks for the HSC was chemistry. LOL

yeah, thats my bitch about my chem teacher LOL

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
Yeh, when i was in year 10, i had this science teacher that was talking for most of the lesson. So when it was an interesting topic for me, i could absorb a lot of information, but when a topic is boring, i tend to find it difficult to pay attention and end up daydreaming instead.

I used to be good at science and i got a distinction in the science competition last year. But, i didnt pick any science subjects for year 11 and 12 because of the teacher that made me lose interest. I regret that i did not pick any science subjects as i could of done well if i did, but whats done is done.

So, try not to hate the subject just because you dislike the teacher.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Dimsimmer said:
Yeh, when i was in year 10, i had this science teacher that was talking for most of the lesson. So when it was an interesting topic for me, i could absorb a lot of information, but when a topic is boring, i tend to find it difficult to pay attention and end up daydreaming instead.

I used to be good at science and i got a distinction in the science competition last year. But, i didnt pick any science subjects for year 11 and 12 because of the teacher that made me lose interest. I regret that i did not pick any science subjects as i could of done well if i did, but whats done is done.

So, try not to hate the subject just because you dislike the teacher.
i dont think people will evoke thoughs of hatard for a subject just because they have a crap teacher. it just happens lol.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
My economics teacher talks the whole lesson...but she summarises everything and nearly all of it is on sheets. I find it hard to pay attention as it is quiet a dull subject anyway:(

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Loz_metalhead said:
My economics teacher talks the whole lesson...but she summarises everything and nearly all of it is on sheets. I find it hard to pay attention as it is quiet a dull subject anyway:(
yeah i heard that eco you need a great lively teacher or the subject would be quite boring. and your teacher is just like my re teacher ! plus whats wrost is that she always goes on about how she ALWAYS go's out of her way for our class, even tho you can tell she hates the class

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I have no teachers to blame. I only have myself to blame if i screw up in anything. :p

Stan..

HSC
Physics, Big Time. The Syllabus is BS, the Teacher which I have dosen't answer questions with logically consistant answers. That lead me to find my own, enter exams and I'd fail misrably. So yeah, I was very interested in physics but I ruined it for myself. I don't blame the teacher whatsoever, sometimes the interest itself can be more bad than good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)