Did my Thread get axed? (1 Viewer)

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
my awesome link might have caused it to be deleted. Anyone else just experience the awesomeness of the blackout in the library?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Nessie_lee, a thread of yours has been deleted, I know by whom (but, being a good benny, I won't say :p), whether or not it was the racism thread, I don't know

em_516

bludging..
HSC
haha..that'd be because certain people invaded your thread and ruined it!! actually, i can't even remember what the thread was originally about lol

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Nessie_lee, a thread of yours has been deleted, I know by whom (but, being a good benny, I won't say :p), whether or not it was the racism thread, I don't know
It was a fun thread. People who can't take a joke suck.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
it's definitely gone..even if it was moved, the thread would still be visible in the newie forum and just say 'moved' underneath..

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Pfft I posted that link in "The BOS no go zone" thread weeks ago.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
If it's not where you posted it, it's probbaly gone. Try checking all the threads created by yourself through your publc profile.
Bennys see which threads have been deleted, who deleted it, and why (if they choose to place a reason). I can guarentee you, the thread was deleted.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Bennys see which threads have been deleted, who deleted it, and why (if they choose to place a reason). I can guarentee you, the thread was deleted.
I onced deleted my post about someone and had my reason as "cause she's a bitch", forgetting that benny's could see it. I'm glad I did though, benny's are all idiots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)