Did everyone who applied for the Principal's rec get in? (2 Viewers)

Ashleet

HSC
hey glitter buns, where about in Syd are you from. I'm Penrith (or near by rather) GO WARRAGAMBA hehehe yeah right

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I'm from North West Sydney... near Castle Hill, if you've heard of that.
Penrith's probably about half an hour away. Never heard of Warragamba...

Ashleet

HSC
i know ppl at castle hill, warragamba is half an hour the opposite direction on penrith, its where the huge big dam is that supplies sydneys water. I luv castle towers, one of the best centers ever

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Ahh yes, I know Warragamba. (Well. I don't. But I HAVE heard of it afterall, hehe)
Castle Towers isn't that great... then again, I guess I'm used to it, it's like 6 minutes away from where I live so I go there often-ish.

Ashleet

HSC
hey castle towers is heaven when you live in Warragamba, lets just say that most people here dont go past penrith plaza.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Haha yeah I used to date a guy from Penrith, he was aways raving about Penrith Plaza... it was like "dude, get over it!" Hehe.

Ashleet

HSC
Guys from penrith are a total no no, if they aren't obsessed with their Footy then are westies and bogans in some other sense

countrydude

hmmmmm
HSC
N/A
bboy_insane
^
umm near the entrance sorta yea hmm i think our house is on the beach im not sure

U live in gosford??

suz

HSC
UM, I WAS THE ONLY ONE FROM MY SCHOOL TO GET IN, FIVE OTHERS DIDN'T. I WAS COMPLETELY SURPRISED BECAUSE I GOT ACCEPTED FOR ALL 3 OF MY PREFERENCES, BUT FINALLY DECIDED ON ARTS/LAW

bboy_insane

HSC
N/A
Nar im in the USA. State of Wyoming. Im moving to the Central Coast for a week to the suburb of Wyoming then heading up to Armidale:p

natrap

You live in Wyoming in America and your moving to Wyoming in Australia. Is that a lame attempt to avoid homesickness?

bboy_insane

HSC
N/A
Yes, I hear they serve Texas style buffalo ribs there...2 week stay in Wyoming. Alot of fellow Americans live in Wyoming. The US has an intelligence base there.

natrap

How very uncanny...and quite disturbing. Not only is our country's culture turning into the 51st state of America, not only is our prime minister acting like Australia is a US subsidiary, but now we have to be insulted with towns named after US states and US intelligence bases located there.

bboy_insane

HSC
N/A
Wyoming means 'Home on the Range" according to the Aboriginals. Wyoming was found by Reginald Gullible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)