Did everyone hand theirs in ok? (1 Viewer)

<<lauren>>

i went alright in the end, but i did about 40 hours of beading and i only started the week before my trials (i'm dreading my results). and coz they put history extension on the monday i had three hours and four hours sleep (yes, my printer broke at midnight!!) to study!!

But its OVER!!

libgem

thats good to hear natstar because my trials have definitely suffered and i hope I can still do well in the HSC!

My folio was so rushed I'm really annoyed about- stupid time management!

I had art and ext eng on the Monday and had no time to study for it and was so exhausted from such a frantic weekend!!!

oh well it's over now

I just hope I do ok in Textiles, because I've sacrificed all my other subjects for it!

aud

HSC
I got mine in OK... the end bit was a bit rushed and might stuff my chances of getting 50, but it's reasonable...

My Trials were only affected in the second week, I just didn't study for them to get Textiles done, but I still did surprisingly very well in most of them... so it couldn't have been too bad :D

HSC
N/A
omg I pulled an actual all-nighter to get my textile major work done (finished at about 2am) and then I was continuing my Supporting Documentation right up till the time I had to leave for school. Man, my time management sucks! If I'd started a day earlier, I could have got the Band 6 I wanted- but since my sketches/pattern sketches/fibres sucks (especially the fibres, I only have a few scribbled hand-written notes in there that I did in the car) the best I could really hope for is a Band 3 or 4 - and that's after my beautiful first pages have pulled me up!

If it wasn't for my Eng Advanced exam that afternoon, I don't think I would have lasted the day - I was too stressed to cry...

*is screwed for textiles, and only has 10 units!!!!* Goodbye UAI...

SweetAngel86

HSC
Yeah I got it in alright. I stayed up till 3am putting my portfolio together! I really do suck at time managment. I seem to think things will take a lot less time than they actually do! I'm glad it's over with. Hopefully i'll do alirght, preferably better than alirght, but i guess we'll have to wait and see!

libgem

I was up until 2 am the 3 nights before
I wish they didn't put trials on at the same time!
I think I stuffed up the last section of my folio in a rush job...and that's the 10 mark section!!!

oh well now they are gone we can forget about them for a bit!
I'm just depressed I worked so hard on it all year then stuffed up by rushing the end!

HSC
N/A
Don't worry, you're better off than me... you guys actually finished it early in the morning., I was still working on it in the car on the way to school- and still didn't finish!!!

Eep! Am screwed!

Kulazzi

HSC
yeah, my textiles teacher told us prelim students that one of her students from her HSC class didn't finish her major work and the teacher was sooooo frustrated rolleyes:

HSC
N/A
Really? wow then, I'm lucky. At least i got the actual major work finished properly... now the supporting documentation, that is another story... :S

mishygeorgie

HSC
:( i must be the absolute worst textiles student--- in terms of time management.. and when i pull allnighters [which is the night/morning before every assessment task ive had for textiles except oral presentation!!! :s] i mean it LITERALLY lol like not a blink of sleep... but at least i do good in em heheh *sighs* but yess... the major: i finished in the car on my way to school just sticking bits in... :s that was the absolute worst day of my life...

V

val_dramaqueen

hey! at least you guys FINISHED!!...but i have myself to blame tee hee hee :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)