Did anyone get MICR?? (1 Viewer)

LuKiN

HSC
did anyone get that question?

it was so retarted and so out of the blue. virtually every question in the exam was stuff you could just make up answers to... and then they throw in a question like that.

i just wrote "Wtf mate?" and left half a page incase i had time to make something up and then moved on.

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
LuKiN said:
did anyone get that question?

it was so retarted and so out of the blue. virtually every question in the exam was stuff you could just make up answers to... and then they throw in a question like that.

i just wrote "Wtf mate?" and left half a page incase i had time to make something up and then moved on.
yea, it was in the syllabus so i knew it- easy- there should have been more questions in the exam requiring knowledge of things such as that- you know, cause exams usually assess whats been covered over the span of the course

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
lol similar to you..i just wrote "MICR is.." and left half a page. I was trying to work out how it linked to part i...cos usually they do. And now i know, becuase most people would use a cheque as their example for part i and MICR is the coding thing on cheques. Mother knew but i didnt...how irritating =p

7th Sign

HSC
nah I stuffed this questions I totally did not remember it as it was not on my main notes...All I knew is it was something to do with bank systems so I wrote down some bs like that :rolleyes:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh it's magnetic ink character recognition or something... Yay I got it^^ But I didn't write it was used to read things faster.. >_> I said used to prevent fraud ><

7th Sign

HSC
probly will give 1 mark for the definition and 2 marks for the use I guess :D

I pray that i get one for the definition I doubt it but :(

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
LuKiN said:
Hope you don't get a NSA for that. We got told at school not to pull ANY stupid shit at all.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
seremify007 said:
Yeh it's magnetic ink character recognition or something... Yay I got it^^ But I didn't write it was used to read things faster.. >_> I said used to prevent fraud ><
i got it.. probably from my teachers 1hour lecture on cheque clearing and micr.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
i said magnetic ink character recognition
but didnt know what that meant
o well... 1 mark Im happy :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)