Did anyone get a High Distinction for their PIP? (1 Viewer)

beLLe!~ ^__*

hey guyZ!~

i just find it abit weird how no one has said they have received a letter of some sort saying they got a High Distinction or even a distinction yet. HAS ANYONE RECEIVED A LETTER!???!?!

and which schools have received their PIPs back already????

mishka

HSC
N/A
we've got ours back... none of them had letters... *sigh* :p

Bertie Wooster

HSC
undefined
undefined

From what I understand, the letters are mailed to the student home address and they don't come back to school with the PIPs

vanillalatte

HSC
high distinction for pip? what does that suppose to mean? i thought they only mark pips out of 30 and send them back to the school when marking is complete.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
vanillalatte said:
high distinction for pip? what does that suppose to mean? i thought they only mark pips out of 30 and send them back to the school when marking is complete.
Outstanding PIPs are awarded with a letter of high Distinction each year. Some of these HD PIPs also receives one of the 7 prizes from the Society and Culture Association. Read through "When do we get our pips back?" thread for more detail.

crazy_old_jwg

HSC
we've got our PIPS back, haven't heard of any letter or nething tho...

jessum

HSC
we havent got our pips back :( not that im expecting anything wonderful. my pip kinda sucked in the end. the more i think about it, the more crap it becomes in my mind
nevertheless i still want it back, so that in 50 years i can show my grandchildren what i did :D

alby

cool duckie
HSC
hmmmmm....i havent heard anything about getting my pip back :( then again, havent really seen my sac teacher lol i'll ask at the tutorial on tues i guess

frazzle

HSC
i got my pip back, untouched. when do we know about the HDs? i have no hope of getting one, but my friends will probably get them!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
frazzle said:
i got my pip back, untouched. when do we know about the HDs? i have no hope of getting one, but my friends will probably get them!
If your PIP is an HD PIP, you should already have recieved an HD letter and an invitation to next year's Society and Culture award presentation, organised by the Society and Culture association.

frederica

phat
HSC
Just thought I'd butt in .. cos Survivor's clueless - no offence :p

If it's anything like us .. you'll get a letter in the mail around Christmas.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
hahaha, thanks frederica. :p
i wasn't one of those pip smarties that get those sort of letters..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)