Did anyone ever go to Talent 100? (1 Viewer)

Keepsmilingchamp

HSC
N/A
Terrible customer service received from the new centre manager of talent 100 at Epping.

I used to think Caroline was bad, but the new one is even worse - she has sass, attitude and an un-friendly attitude. My son often complained of how she would rudely demand anyone who had not booked a tutorial to leave. At first, I thought he was being silly, because, fair-enough, if people haven't booked a tutorial then they should KINDLY be asked to leave. However, one day, he turned on his voice recording device on his iphone, and it was then, when I was able to hear her very un-friendly tone, not even asking, but rather demanding people to "get out".

If this was a true coaching centre, that was passionate to teach students, this behaviour would be unheard of.

Very disappointed
Seriously? She is one of the friendliest people ever and she really tries to keep everyone happy.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
If talent100 (in epping) has rude staff, then you go to the one either in Hurstville or Chatswood, but if they're still rude then you can go to Kurt for Maths and Ace (in Ryde) for Physics and chemistry

borgia

HSC
Caroline was amazing compared to this new manager. She has such a nasty attitude when you try to ask her anything, she is always too busy flirting with the mentors. Heaps unprofessional. Anyway, in hindsight I would steer clear of talent. Trying to unenrol was the worst part of my experience, they act like they own you. If you want to leave the try to force your parents into having a consult with a bunch of people. And it was insinuated that we were too poor to afford tutoring so that's really why we wanted to leave lol not that the mentors are shit and the notes full of mistakes.

si2136

HSC
N/A
I used to go 2 years ago in year 9. Very slow but you learn. Teachers are usually uni students

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)