Did anybody else's school make the worng decision about the trials? (1 Viewer)

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
lol... we go to a selective school too
but your point is generally correct :)

irvine

HSC
Gah, selective schools. They scare me how many people are in the classes.
As in, class sizes?
As long as you stay away from 3U math/english/sciences they're okay
that said, people transferred out of this one chem class due to a mega shit teacher, apparently there's like 7 people now lol

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Gah, selective schools. They scare me how many people are in the classes.
Agreed. My classes are feeble, at best. We have about 90-100 in our HSC grade. 7 do 2U maths.

As for me: I'm probably going to have to organise a separate after party that doesn't involve drunkeness. In literal terms that translates to: "I'm not going to an after party because I don't enjoy drunkards."

:\

brendroid

HSC
Probably the same for me, lolsmith.

Yeah, there I go irvine. So when selective school students go 'I'm coming 5/100', I'm there going 'does my fifth out of about 20 still kinda count then?'

irvine

HSC
Probably the same for me, lolsmith.

Yeah, there I go irvine. So when selective school students go 'I'm coming 5/100', I'm there going 'does my fifth out of about 20 still kinda count then?'
lol
the difference is the top kids would possibly still draw tears/argue grades in order to move up, where the mere mortal would feel a sense of accomplishment :p

irvine

HSC
Agreed. My classes are feeble, at best. We have about 90-100 in our HSC grade. 7 do 2U maths.

As for me: I'm probably going to have to organise a separate after party that doesn't involve drunkeness. In literal terms that translates to: "I'm not going to an after party because I don't enjoy drunkards."

:\
Seriously?
Chicks throwing up seems to be a real spectacle.
The only ones that don't enjoy it are the gay best friends holding back their hair as they do it lol

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Nah man. I'm not big on alcohol in any sense. Especially since I don't actually like most the people in my grade... mainly due to this site, actually. Haha... yeah.

So I'll probably not end up going anywhere. >.>

duckcowhybrid

HSC
We finish all but 1-2 bits by Term 2 exams in Week 8, then our Trials test the entire HSC syllabus sometime in August. If they don't they aren't really trials...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)