DId any1 go to the study day? (1 Viewer)

silbi

did anyone goto the study day for business studies ??
It was on today??......
I couldnt go due to geographical location..--;
i had a look at last yrs notes..they were pretti good.. i guess im going to have to go to the one in july~held at sydney uni(og campus)

Kakie

study days

in july there are some also at UNSW, but i dont know when the closing date for tickets was!! sorry
good luck!:)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
went to one today at sydney uni... it was on marketing, global and employment relations... theres a second one on thursday for the remaining two topics and how to answer extended response...

i personally didnt like it... i find it hard to take notes when they are talking cause they go so fast and chop and change a lot... the notes they give are excellent though

fusionized

Ian and Bob were boring as hell. Norrie cannon and the accounting lecturer are top blokes besides the fact that Norrie couldn't stop teasing me in all his lectures.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
ohhhh hey were u that guy who worked at mcdonalds or something???

yeah cannon was good because it was more of a classroom environment with the discussions going and shit... its weird how no one really ask questions or anything with ian and bob

"M"

I went to the 1s at sydney uni. They were really boring and not much help but the notes they gave weren't to bad. the creative classrooms bit at the end was interesting and gave good ways to remember certain things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)