Did any one here try out for australian idol? if so what happened? (1 Viewer)

TastesGoodBut

that chick that did Lady Marmelade was HOT HOT HOT!!!

im gonna try out next year - i dont think ill get in but music is my life

im thinking of doing a robbie williams song if i take it seriously, if not im gonna do an axl rose im personation *rawk on*

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by d1ngo
The guy that sang the song about the bird or whatever it was walked into the same room as me, with the same judge... most of the footage that i saw from the day had been cut with ADDED scenes of the judges...
really? do you think some of the singers didn't even see the judges, they just added comments?

and you said that you went - so did you go straight to the judges, or did you go to someone else first? and were they filming only the people with the judges?

Originally posted by hetfield_86
I got through and went to sydney
tell us about it!

d1ngo

Enjoying a Moosey Fate...
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
you said that you went - so did you go straight to the judges, or did you go to someone else first? and were they filming only the people with the judges?
Yeah... i went into a room with one guy there.,.. then he just said thanks and i left... he was a bit of a dick tho... :)

Not everyone saw the judges... and the stuff where they were "extra" mean... (i.e., laughing and shit... like the chick that sang that jewel song) HAS to have been added in afterwards...

Dangar

i'm a bit stirred that i didn't even get shown... i sang "like A Stone" by Audioslave, whcich is an insane song to sing if you're not Chris Cornell, and i pretty much nailed it. All the dick said was thanks... And then the other guy that sang it (completely imitating Cornell) got through...
Well I reackon they probably picked the people to go in front of the judges, after evryone went thru the guy like the one you saw in some backroom... BUT i bet they chose really good people ,but also the other extreme, really crap people that the judges could pay the crap out of to make good, entertaining TV> cos that's what lots of ppl like on TV to see ppl being humiliated and if it was just good singer after good singer they would have got bored.

Dangar

My friend auditioned too, and she didn't get thru but she was on one of those McDonald adds! pretty funny

slyball

she's not the one taking the order at the drive-thru, is she? :p

i'm going to audition next year, if there is one - didn't go this year because i wanted to finish the hsc first.

watch out, australia, for slyball the aussie idol. :D

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by d__o__a
u do know that courtney is a transexual
No, he's a transvestite.
'Courtney' also tried out as himself the day before or something and didn't get it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)