DIAGNOSE ME: I've got a lump under my arm, in my armpit. Could this be cancerous? (1 Viewer)

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
If it's new, get it seen. If it's old. Get it seen.

I've had a swollen lymph node on my neck since I was like 2. Sometimes they just get switched on and don't switch off.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
could be swollen lymph node
due to:
impending infection or
metastasising breast cancer cells (in this case its too late - youre fucked)

could be a cyst

could be a block pore/sweat gland/ blind pimple

ism

HSC
N/A
the axillary lymph nodes are actually quite deep. If it is visible in the skin it less likely to be lymphadenopathy. From your description I would say most likely it is a cyst or folliculitis.

but i would never listen to internet advice, get it checked by your GP if it worries you.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Wtf! Your deodorant caused a lump under your skin, near one of the body's critical organs? :-/
Yep + the way I was applying it perhaps. said it was fairly common can't remember the exact medical term but he made me use natural deodorant for a week and it was gone.

kailasarah

HSC
it could be. I'd go have it checked because I have a friend who had a lump under his arm and it was cancer. Goodluck x

Shoom

HSC
N/A
You realize this is more important then your HSC. Go see it ASAP

addycastro

HSC
Captain Hero said:
Your current aim in life is to go to UWS. Go sit in a corner and cry or something.
Lol what's wrong with uws...I want to go there >.<

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I have one in my armpit now.

Probably because my epilator wasn't properly cleaned or something. It'll go away in a week or so.

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
ChockoRepublic said:
Okay, first thing's first, let me say that there isn't so much a history of cancer in my family, except my mum did have breast cancer. I've noticed a lump appear in my armpit, but it appeared instantaneously rather than gradually. It's like a small ball under the skin, and I'm able to get hold of it in my fingers. Also, on the exterior, it has a reddish-pinkish colour. I've noticed this in my underarm on previous occasions, but it's never been so large and it just disappeared last time. If you need any more details, please, leave me a comment and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Oh, and BTW, I'm going to see a doctor about this, but I just thought I'd get an opinion from you guys first because in the past you gus have been good at pinpointing an exact condition.
hahaha
lulz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)