diagnose me: always tired (1 Viewer)

juggernaut

HSC
Marmalade. said:
No matter how much I sleep (and i usually sleep about 9 hours), my eyes always have that tired feeling. And my lower eye has that pink look that you get when you're tired.

What could it be?
Pink eye rofflflfllf

No but seriously, despite what others have said in this thread, getting 9 hours sleep isnt an "illness" or "unhealthy". An individuals sleep time (when i say sleep time i refer to the time needed for an individual to feel rested) differs from person to person as it corresponds to the number of REM cycles we undergo. I believe its 3 per sleep, and as we get older the length of those REM cycles shorten dramatically (hence why your nanna gets out of bed at 5am). Some people have their 3 cycles completed in 6 hours, most in 8 and even some 10. I myself sleep for about 10 hours and can easily sleep 12+ hours if im tired or what not.

On another note, your probaby lacking vitamins/minerals.

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
It's not my diet and it's not exercise. I eat lots of fruit and vegetables (probably about 6 serves a day), am normal weight and always active (but not over-exerting myself). I've always slept between 8 and 9 hours and not had problems. I don't wear contacts and it's not make-up.

melsc, I've been tested for diabetes at the same time my iron levels were.

aMUSEd1977 said:
I diagnose you an idiot for getting a BoSagnosis instead of seeing a doctor.

Simply asking for suggestsions that I can consider does not make me an idiot. Accepting the diagnoses of people on the internet would be.

And also, you say 'instead' of seeing a doctor. I have already said that I will be seeing a doctor soon.

Replying to such an obvious and stupid insult may be what makes me an idiot.

Nat3skiz

HSC
Just go to a fackin doctor.

Marmalade. said:
Simply asking for suggestsions that I can consider does not make me an idiot. Accepting the diagnoses of people on the internet would be.
so you are asking for a diagnosis but will not accept it. Waste of time.
I detect an idiot.

Last edited:

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
juggernaut said:
On another note, your probaby lacking vitamins/minerals.
sleeping alot can make u sleep more.. eating well.. is better

did u know.. unless ure truly deficient.. vitamins can only assist a lil.. try walking.. that helps..
and get u vitamin D... FOR FREE!!! yes can u believe it!... 15mins/outside the 11am-2pm period is all u need... oh and decent kidneys :) hell with that u get melatonin as a bonus!

vitamin supplements can work.. but u still need to do things.. or ur piss is just going to be expensive.. its a fact..

stickywages

HSC
N/A
You might be lacking something in ur diet. Do you have a balanced diet?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
lyounamu said:
If you feel constant tiredness despite 9 hours of sleep, there is something wrong with the way in which you sleep. Consult with the doctor and he/she will advise you how to sleep better and well.
lol, no

ditto

drops of jupiter
HSC
I agree the best thing would be to consult with a doctor, maybe you have some sort of iron deficiency or something that only a doctor could help u figure out..

well make sure u are getting enough exercise in any case - about 15 - 30 mins a day is recommended i think? And drinking heaps of water is never a bad thing!

try spending a bit of time in the backyard/ your balcony which sometimes helps me if i'm tired as well :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)