Diablo 3 (1 Viewer)

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
everyone with or without an account could pre installed it anyway

what constitutes your copy as leaked?
i guess he installed with CD?
enjoying it atm, gameplay and everythings the same as D2 with slight improvements.
items take up less space, auto coin pick ups, no need to buy town portals/identify scrolls etc and interesting new concept with the levelling/stats/skills.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I started playing on Friday afternoon. I had multiple breaks due to a new housemate (that I still want to bone) being a better priority of my attention. I finished normal mode (100% solo) by Sunday morning. The Diablo fight is so fucking cheap. I have never said "FUCK OFF" so many times, in such a short period of time.

Currently up to the Act 2 boss of Nightmare. The 2nd phase is a killer; it's so long and you can be 2-shot. I've only had a few attempts, but you need to be in a rhythm for so long.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
hows everyone going?

i've got a level 50 barbarian up to nightmare act 3, but i got bored..
haven't played for a few days now...

i think auction house kind of ruined it in terms of playability...
i just buy items at auction house instead of waiting for a rare drop

HalcyonSky

HSC
hows everyone going?

i've got a level 50 barbarian up to nightmare act 3, but i got bored..
haven't played for a few days now...

i think auction house kind of ruined it in terms of playability...
i just buy items at auction house instead of waiting for a rare drop
level 60 wizard, been farming inferno act 3 for several days

getting bored as well, the farming is not even close to as enjoyable as d2. unless blizzard make serious changes to the itemisation, inferno and the AH, i wont be playing for much longer

it dumbfounds me how some of these concepts made it past theorycrafting. do they really expect people to pay money for boring as fuck items with +1 stats over their current gear? imo the RMAH is going to fail badly. it will initially be all sellers and 0 buyers, then the prices will drop like crazy and everyone will be able to deck out their chars for less than $10

Last edited:

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
level 60 wizard, been farming inferno act 3 for several days

getting bored as well, the farming is not even close to as enjoyable as d2. unless blizzard make serious changes to the itemisation, inferno and the AH, i wont be playing for much longer

it dumbfounds me how some of these concepts made it past theorycrafting. do they really expect people to pay money for boring as fuck items with +1 stats over their current gear? imo the RMAH is going to fail badly. it will initially be all sellers and 0 buyers, then the prices will drop like crazy and everyone will be able to deck out their chars for less than $10
It dumbfounds me when i score a legendary item from a boss and my standard non magic one destroys it.

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
lv48..getting bored. Started a monk and it's going alright. The vibe that D3 is giving out just isn't the same as D2. Only thing left that's interesting would be getting a hardcore character to 60.

They need to add in different mechanisms for each boss for each difficulty, although then maybe people will start complaining it's becoming 'like WoW'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)