Detailed *NEW SYLLABUS 2020* - Advanced English, Chemistry, Biology, Modern History Notes - *RAW MARKS 91+* (1 Viewer)

jaida7

HSC
Hi everyone!

I am a current 2020 Year 12 student, completing my HSC within the next few weeks. Over the course of the year, I have written extremely detailed notes based entirely on the *HSC NEW SYLLABUS (2019-present)* and incorporated a wide variety of resources such as Atomi, Matrix, ATAR Notes and in class notes from highly experienced HSC markers.

Written by someone currently experiencing the stress of HSC examinations, I can ensure that my notes are comprehensive, easy to understand and directly follows each dot point thoroughly throughout the syllabus, answering each inquiry question in detail.

While I have not yet received my ATAR, I am able to offer my current raw marks/rankings within the subjects.

English: 96 - (Ranking 2nd)
Common Module: The Merchant of Venice, William Shakespeare
Module A: Holy Sonnets, John Donne & Wit, Margaret Edson
Module B: Great Expectations, Charles Dickens

• All modules are $10 each with over 50-80 pages full of summaries, explanations, character analysis, theme breakdowns, as well as HIGHLY detailed quote-technique-analysis tables for each chapter/ scene/ poem.
  • BUNDLE PRICE: I am happy to offer all 3 module notes for $25

Chemistry: 94 - (Ranking 1st)
Module 5: Equilibrium & Acid Reactions
Module 6: Acid & Base Reactions
Module 7: Organic Chemistry

• All modules are $10 each as they contain over 60-70 pages full of in depth notes, diagrams and calculation examples ensuring that you achieve that *BAND 6* goal
  • BUNDLE PRICE: I am happy to offer all 3 modules for $25

Biology: 91 - (Ranking 4th)
Module 5: Heredity
Module 6: Genetic Change
Module 7: Infectious Disease
Module 8: Non-Infectious Disease & Disorders

• All modules are $10 each as they contain over 40-65 pages full of in depth analysis, diagrams and notes
  • BUNDLE PRICE: I am happy to offer all 4 modules for $35

Modern History: 92 - (Ranking 3rd)
Core Study: Power and Authority in the Modern World

• These set of notes are offered for $10 as it is filled with HIGHLY detailed notes on the syllabus content, with a plethora of historian quotes that would give your essays that extra boost up to a *BAND 6*

If you are interested in purchasing any individual notes or bundles, the prices are negotiable and you are free to PM me for purchasing/ further information

I am happy to supply free samples upon request before purchase.

Thank you, and good luck with your exams :)

Attachments

Last edited:

jaida7

HSC
Wait how are you a band 6 allrounder when you are 2020 graduate?
Hi Beetree1,

Thank you for your message!

This is just an estimation provided by my school as all of my raw marks (as stated above) are above 90. I didn't mean any harm and just wanted to provide these details in case any students wanted to know my background/ experience in these subjects. I'm sure anyone would like to know who's notes they'll be paying for! :)

Last edited:

beetree1

HSC
Hi Beetree1,

Thank you for your message!

This is just an estimation provided by my school as all of my raw marks (as stated above) are above 90. I didn't mean any harm and just wanted to provide these details in case any students wanted to know my background/ experience in these subjects. I'm sure anyone would like to know who's notes they'll be paying for! :)
Oh nah i just wondering if I was trippin or something

vvlach

HSC
Hi, is there any chance i can purchase all modules for english...Do you have Module C notes?

AshC9745

HSC
Hi, I’m interested in purchasing just the Merchant of Venice essay/s asap. Please email me at ashc9745@gmail.com if possible. Can you also email me the marks for the essay/s if possible and the cost. Thank you

Antadhur123

HSC
Hi I will buy the English please. Respond quickly though cos I have trials soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)