Destiny~!! (1 Viewer)

Jenny852

HSC
Did anyone go last nite??? it was sooooooooooooo...gooooooood~~ just as gd as piano stories~~!!
( for those who dont know wat it is..itz an anime music concert where the songz from anime are played LIVE...soooooooooo good~~)
btw ..anyone goin to 2005 fantasia??

Doobie

HSC
I went to the 2004 Fantasia. It was awesome. Where's this one's being held?

Jenny852

HSC
Doobie said:
I went to the 2004 Fantasia. It was awesome. Where's this one's being held?

conservetorium of music...~ arn't they all held there?? i guess not much ppl goin to da 2005 fantasia...30 oct...all hsc'ing ...lol

Lain

HSC
Jenny852 said:
Did anyone go last nite??? it was sooooooooooooo...gooooooood~~ just as gd as piano stories~~!!
( for those who dont know wat it is..itz an anime music concert where the songz from anime are played LIVE...soooooooooo good~~)
btw ..anyone goin to 2005 fantasia??
I wanted to go but didn't!

So what did they play? I particularly want to know what from Evangelion.. Canon? And what do you think of Eminence Symphony Orchestra?

Probably not to Fantasia.. maybe the next one after that.

Jenny852

HSC
Lain said:
I wanted to go but didn't!

So what did they play? I particularly want to know what from Evangelion.. Canon? And what do you think of Eminence Symphony Orchestra?

Probably not to Fantasia.. maybe the next one after that.

U sooooooo should've went~!! from evangelion they played "air on g" not canon...~ but the best one dat nite would've been "summer" from quartet or sthg~~ generally the whole concert was superb~!!!!!..The Dream Time Ensemble is like da bestttttt ochestra i've heard...( i haven't heard much~ haha) but yeah itz really gd..and they're increasing the prices EVERYTIME~!! piano stories was $15...destiny $40.....2005 fantasia $60...haha~( but itz worth it~!!*^__^*)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)