Desperate!!!! (1 Viewer)

honeybuzz

HSC
Ok So I have a speech due in on tuesday and I have no idea I keep confusing myself and I can't get in the mood to write my grandfather passed away last night which is making it a hell of a lot more difficult to get it done and get my head around the whole idea of hat I have to do. so can someone please tell me what I should take into consideration when I am writing a speech that discusses how my texts EXAMINE the concept of the journey specifically a physical journey.
Thanks for any help in advance. My texts are Rabbit Proof Fence and a thing about school boys going along the Kokoda trail as the ANZACs did several years ago please please please help me

vTr

HSC
honeybuzz said:
Ok So I have a speech due in on tuesday and I have no idea I keep confusing myself and I can't get in the mood to write my grandfather passed away last night which is making it a hell of a lot more difficult to get it.....

hmmm, its a shame because ive only seen one of those texts,

you shouldent stress too much , speechs are generally easier to produce and your assesed in your communication towards the audience a little more than the content, which u can make appear to be more informative than it really is :p

the physical journey of rabit proof fence could be made as a new experience of changes, they travel towards the unknown along the fence, while they learn experiences and benefit from the insights gained.

i like tricking my teacher by sounding informed, works every time, iv never got under a 80% for a speech

its good to briefly include a little line that relates how a physical journey relates to an inner jounrey or something similar
so that the teacher knows ur aware of all 3 journeys

i know this is far fetched but if you are unable to get it done by due date you can always claim the stress of ur grandfather would render you unable to preform the speech and that ud like to do it at the next lesson or something...

heh

i doubt ive done any help :p and im a nub so try to take as little advice as possible

Last edited:

lollee

sweet as
HSC
talk to your teacher first thing monday about your grandfather see if you can get a misadventure and if that doesnt work sit down look at the textual features of each text and how these help to get the concept of the journey across to the audience it fills up time really easily because there are so many techniques you can talk about and it is what you will need to know when you sit your exams so save your notes and use them for study later good luck and sorry to hear about your grandfather

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)