Desperate help needed (1 Viewer)

Lauren1992

HSC
I'm so struggling with legal studies at the moment and i was wondering does anyone know how human trafficking sex slaves breaches the rule of law and doctrine of procedural fairness/natural justice???

HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!!

Thanks guys

jeff.wong

HSC
Lauren1992 said:
I'm so struggling with legal studies at the moment and i was wondering does anyone know how human trafficking sex slaves breaches the rule of law and doctrine of procedural fairness/natural justice???

HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!!

Thanks guys
Are you doing a case study into a contemporary human rights struggle? If so it does not need to do withrule of law and/or doctrine of procedural fairness/natural justice. First human trafficking sex slaves is a form of slavery. It breaches the UDHR:

Article 3.

• Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person. [Sex slaves obviously don't have those.]
    Article 4.
    • No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms. [Sex slave is a form of slavery]
    Article 5.
    • No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. [Sex slaves are often subject to cruel, inhuman degrading treatment... etc]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)