desperate belonging creative writing ideas >.< (1 Viewer)

when the rain

HSC
so, basically my 1000 word story on Belonging is due on monday.. and well, i'm indecisive because either my ideas are too cliche [which my teacher HATES] or i cant make up my mind whether my character 'belongs' or doesn't 'belong'. Gaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! so frustrating!! =.='

i've written stories, that have nothing to do with assignments, [unfinished though] and i was wondering if anyone would mind taking at a look at couple to see if it has anything with the concept: Belonging in it, because that would make me a whole lot more chilled.

thankyou thankyou thankyou <3

Kat92

HSC
so, basically my 1000 word story on Belonging is due on monday.. and well, i'm indecisive because either my ideas are too cliche [which my teacher HATES] or i cant make up my mind whether my character 'belongs' or doesn't 'belong'. Gaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! so frustrating!! =.='

i've written stories, that have nothing to do with assignments, [unfinished though] and i was wondering if anyone would mind taking at a look at couple to see if it has anything with the concept: Belonging in it, because that would make me a whole lot more chilled.

thankyou thankyou thankyou <3
You can determine whether the character is belonging or not by whether they are ostracised, isolated or feel a connection to something or someone. Also through the language you use, belonging or not belonging can be represented. e.g. connotations, rhetorical questions, humour, etc you get the idea.

What ideas are you writing about? Perhaps I could give you some insight into whether they are cliche or not.

I would take a look, however I am a bit busy at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)