DesignTech Nominations (1 Viewer)

driaxx

HSC
Hey guys,

I couldn't find it on the net. My teacher says we find out if we got nominated if we get a letter the day we finish our exams, but elsewhere it suggests we all find out on the 13th of November.

Does anyone know when we find out if we got nominated?

Thanks!

kateemily

HSC
im pretty sure all design subjects are the same in this respect. textiles you are supposed 2 find out on the 13th or basically after the last exam. some schools have been faxed or rung. pretty sure u find out through ur teacher and not first hand. i dont think the various exhibition organisations can contact u directly- they wouldnt hav ur details anyway. so u should find out from your school next friday at the earliest. thats what seems to be the way it goes.

goodluck!

driaxx

HSC
im pretty sure all design subjects are the same in this respect. textiles you are supposed 2 find out on the 13th or basically after the last exam. some schools have been faxed or rung. pretty sure u find out through ur teacher and not first hand. i dont think the various exhibition organisations can contact u directly- they wouldnt hav ur details anyway. so u should find out from your school next friday at the earliest. thats what seems to be the way it goes.

goodluck!
Oh okay! That's great, thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)