Design Tech Exhibition (1 Viewer)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Hey i was just wondering, 4/13 people in my class had their works nominated 4 the design tech exhibition, nd to be honest i think they will all get in.

Does anyone else's class have this many people selected?

:p

blue_chameleon

HSC
Well :
Michael designed a kettle/toaster combination and did heaps of drawings 4 it.

James designed a bookshop/cafe comination and made the model and used lighting in the model..it looks awesome.

Ryan designed and made a strainer post-lifter....which is a device which lifts big logs from the ground and puts them in holes.

Anthony designed and made a postur-perfect chair which sucks air out of it 2 mould 2 the contours of ur body.

crazylilmonkee

HSC
i know this girl that did
she redesigned the maketing stuff for youth fest which included t-shirts, posters and that i think

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by bunnyears
do you get notified if you didn't make it?
you should, people have been accepted at this stage, so the people that miss out should also get a letter...

Dumbarse

MDP

Has anyone really been accepted for their MDP to be presented on display in the power house museum.

If anyone has im guessing they live heaps far away from Sydney because they would want to let them no first and get them out of the way because it takes longer for their letter to arrive.

blue_chameleon

HSC
Sorry dumb, im still here but its just i have an art exam tomoro.....so i need 2 study and concentrate 4 that. Then on Friday I have Engineering, so im bit busy atm.

If anything is urgent, u can always pm me and il do my best 2 assist you (directed at anybody in the forum)

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by Dumbarse
Where is everyone? Since the DAT exam finished there's been no one on here smart to answer my questions. Beaky, blue_chameleon, where are you all?
heheh like blue... i have two exams to study for- Bio and Software

I will get back to you about Design Tech and see If guy in our class has made it... Otherwise I can find out for u

jake_nap

Hi there, i got my acceptance letter a couple of weeks ago and was wondering if anyone else has been contacted by the BOS like the letter said?
We also got invited to the opening ceremony of the expedition, is anyone going to that?

Kit

Were is this hapening and when???
Please can anyone help me??

Kit

Were is this hapening and when???
Please can anyone help me??

blue_chameleon

HSC
Well Kit if you're referring to the "Design Tech" exhibition then I can tell you its a state wide exhibition which travels around to different places. Im pretty sure it starts off in Sydney.
If u want any more info on it.......i suggest you have a look on the official board of studies website.

www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)