Design Course (1 Viewer)

mizukiyanagi

HSC
So well I got this early offer for Bachelor of Design Visual Communication, and since my ATAR isn't good enough for COFA, Im pretty sure Im taking this.

So I just wanna ask if they do the course well, and if the teachers are friendly?
What are some stuff that I would learn? And would know a few stuff on Adobe Photoshop help?
Also I want to ask how I can get a head start on the lessons :)

And Im also taking in consideration on how long the travel is for me... Which is 2 and a half hours to get there lol.

COFA would only be 1 hour though, so if anyone knows how else I can get into COFA please help. Please take no offense for those in UWS >_< OTL.

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
I study at UWS and also work at the Contact Service Centre there, over the past 4-5 years I have always found academics to be supportive and happy to help. A friend of mine has recently graduated from this course and speaks highly of the individual and team-based project work you do, studio practice, and in particular the extensive use of advanced computer technologies. You also have the opportunity to connect with real community and industry projects as a component of the study program. Check out the graduate profile on the website UWS: Bachelor of Design (Visual Communication)

If you want to get a head start you can contact the course advisor for advice on what texts may help you prepare, click on this link for details on the academics involved in the course Course

Also there is a helpful transport access guide on this page to help you work out the best and fastest way to get to campus Penrith | University of Western Sydney (UWS)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)