• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

describe ur arch enemy at school (1 Viewer)

Person

one of them
i think most ppl will have somone they hate at school, someone that just pisses u off at sight, i personally have 3, no wait make that 2.....they just plain weird guys who does things to piss other ppl off and make ur day miserable (like lighting firecrackers in ur bag)

u dont have to name them just describe their personality and why u hate them

My Arch Enemy is my Chemistry Teacher.....I swear he just pisses me off....he is a weird hippy...who thinks he is my friend..but a grrrr lol..ok that's my little spill

Hey Person love ur Avatar...I have a badge like that but it says evil inside

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
lolz, my arch enemy's gotta be enlish, (subject)....... i got like, above average for all other subjects but english, and i spent like, most time on it......... (prolly cuz time DOESN'T fly when u r not havin fun...... )

Harimau

You are not me, therefore you are irrelevant
HSC
Originally posted by Toodulu
those who jump the queue for the common room microwave :chainsaw:
At least you have a common room...

Anyway my archnemesis in an unlettered idiot in year 11 below me... His group makes fun of my name and continually do it behind my back as well... They are nothing but cowards who dare not face me like a man.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Violence does not solve everything

Oh wait yeah it does, my bad...:p

huh?

---heya ppl im a girl just incase u dont know....yeh i had to say this cos its makes sense with my story---
.....OK anywayyyy in my skool there are these bunch of girls who r bi/les ... n most of the time when i walk past them or whateva, in the corner of my eye i can see some of them STARE AT ME! :confused: so i look back at them and theyre still staring!!! in my head im sayin to myself "wtf r u looking at?!!" and i give them a wierd look......scares me a bit becos IM NOT BI OR LES!! n yeh it annoys the crap outta me cos they just stare....but theyre a year below me n i dont wanna tell em off cos theyll prolly start cryin:chainsaw:

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Year 9's (I know, but they hate me, I hate them etc etc) on my bus in the afternoon. They're so evil, I am making a pledge to punch the ringleader when I finish school. :D

Juliet

HSC
I don't like the Year 11's who take up the bag space in the library for YR 12's ONLY. And yr 11's just generally piss me off, they take the senior computers, and the senior lawn, and they are always infront of me in the canteen line. They sit on the bus and just irritate me! They carry economic' textbooks...gosh i am a bitch.:p

Last edited:

tekster

HSC
N/A
I hate other seniors who push in on the canteen line.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
i just generally hate anyone in front of me in the canteen line

but that's only if i'm in a hurry

it usually takes me ages to decide what i want to get. so i always let ppl behind me go first anyway

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I refuse to buy from Our school canteen. Fuck off Im paying $3 for a bottle of coke!!!

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
Originally posted by YEAR12
I refuse to buy from Our school canteen. Fuck off Im paying $3 for a bottle of coke!!!
at least u have coke all we got is some ultra superd00per diet pepsi shit as our onli soft drink available

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)