Dentistry (1 Viewer)

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
anyone know what sorta undergrad marks you need to qualify for dentstry at usyd?

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
yeh i:m doing law..
so many law subjects this yr.....
but my friend is doing med sci
and she is curious~
thats all

adsta

HSC
To qualify for entry? You just need to complete with a gpa of 4

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
well..not the min requirements....the approx cuttoff the gurantee placement into the course?

gpa? the one out of..7 rite?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah I remember reading u need a Bachelor degree with minimum of pass average...but I dunno, do u need to do some sort of GAMSTAT thingy>?

Tooth_Fairy

HSC
Hello!

Just browsing through old posts here.

I got my acceptance this year, and I don't think GPA is really important (pass average is fine).
Getting the highest GAMSAT mark possible and going well in the interview/skills test are the most important factors :)

pchomer

HSC
do u hav to finish an undergraduate course to get in (plus GAMSTAT and all) or is there another way in??? cause im really seriously considering dentistry. :rolleyes:

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
pchomer said:
do u hav to finish an undergraduate course to get in (plus GAMSTAT and all) or is there another way in??? cause im really seriously considering dentistry. :rolleyes:
you can try undergrad dent at adelaide/uwa (must do umat/interviews) without having done a previous degree. If you're doing a uni course now you can still apply at adel/uwa as they accept tertiary students and school leavers
you must have a undergrad degree before you do the grad dent course at usyd(gamsat/interview/practical skills test).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)