Democrat for Senate: Death penalty for practicing 'gays' (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
A Democratic candidate for the U.S. Senate in Ohio wants to make homosexual behavior a capital crime punishable by the death penalty.

Merrill Keiser Jr. is a trucker with no political experience, but he hopes to beat fellow Democrat Rep. Sherrod Brown in the May primary. The winner will try to unseat Republican incumbent Sen. Mike DeWine, assuming he wins the GOP primary.

"Just like we have laws against murder, we have laws against stealing, we have laws against taking drugs – we should have laws against immoral conduct," Keiser told WTOL-TV in Toledo.

Keiser, 61, says he's running as a Democrat because that's how he was registered the last time he voted.

The trucker, who hails from Fremont, Ohio, says there needs to be more adherence to biblical values in government, business and education – something he claims DeWine is not promoting.

"I believe that the United States has been moved in a Godless direction by the courts," he told the Sandusky Register. "To get good men on the court, we need good senators."

Some of Keiser's other positions include defense of the Second Amendment, securing U.S. borders, lower taxes to stimulate the economy, support of Israel and prayer in public schools.

Keiser told the Register the United States should make conversion to Christianity part of the war on terror to teach Muslims the error of their choice in religion.

The candidate also decries evolution, saying it is contrary to the Declaration of Independence.

"The teaching of evolution works against the liberties we have in the United States," he told the paper. If a person believe in evolution, he or she "has no rights," he's quoted saying.

He also opposes the United Nations, abortion on demand and thinks so-called global warming is a false concern.

Liberal blogger Deborah White was less than thrilled with Keiser's candidacy and the media's response to it.

"What if this hate-filled moron called for the execution of all blacks or all Jews?" she asked. "Would the public outcry be similarly subdued? Would the press still report it as a cute curiosity or merely an alternative viewpoint? Where is moral outrage in 2006?"

White speculated Keiser was planted by the GOP.

"He must be a Republican plant," she wrote. "Please ... someone tell me I'm correct."
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=49135

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Only in America could something like this happen.

Oh, wait, except for all those theocratic countries. The main difference being is that no one will take him seriously.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Dont fool yourself. America forced the Demmeys to turn to the dark side. It is right and just that Ohio has a barrage of fire and brimstone rained upon it for its sins in 04.

santaslayer

HSC
it could be do-able if enuff americanz were thinking like that...i dont think its impossible..

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Jerks like him should get the death penalty (cant be bothered with a nice argument about it at the moment) stuff like that just makes me sick. Thats REVOLTING.

HSC
wtf ... i agree with captain gh3y - something like this could only happen in America ... i wonder how such uneducated wierdo's could even get into the senate ... wait the American political system is MOSTLY filled with weirdos!!! i reckon someone should run for Senator to make a law that bans people like him even to be considered for such an important public role

HSC
"The teaching of evolution works against the liberties we have in the United States," he told the paper. If a person believe in evolution, he or she "has no rights," he's quoted saying.
hahahahahahahahahaha (rofl) ... case in point

gerhard

HSC
he's just some nobody running for a position. theres plenty of nutcases everywhere. its not like he has any chance to win the primary.

davin

HSC
N/A
Jameswilmot2000 said:
wtf ... i agree with captain gh3y - something like this could only happen in America ... i wonder how such uneducated wierdo's could even get into the senate ... wait the American political system is MOSTLY filled with weirdos!!! i reckon someone should run for Senator to make a law that bans people like him even to be considered for such an important public role
did you read the part were he pointed out this guy isn't going to be taken seriously?

without the support of the democratic party itself, which he won't have, i highly doubt he'll have any sort of a chance

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
only happens in america...its a fucked up country! americans are stupid!! how can they know about poltics if they dont even know their own country's history and shit. dumb as bread!

nwatts

HSC
Hah, that is hilarious. I think it's just funny he's doing all this under the flag of the Democrats. :p

<3 right wing moralistic fundos.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
He's have a better chance with the Republicans.

People like this should themsleves be subject to the death penalty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)