• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Delta Goodrem (2 Viewers)

Fave delta song?

• Butterfly

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • Lost Without You

Votes: 28 32.2%
  • Out Of The Blue

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Born To Try

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • Innocent Eyes

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • Be Strong

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Almost Here

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Mistaken Identity

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • A Little Too Late

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Last Night On Earth

Votes: 9 10.3%

• Total voters

Malevolence

Oh so cool
HSC
N/A
I don’t like delta's music, I don’t like her acting... BUT delta is a hero, a real Aussie battler... do you see Bec Cartwright getting non Hodgkin’s lymphoma? No.... See Delta Is an Aussie battler and a perfect role model, I love her.

Stay Groovy
Josh

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol wtf. thats nice and all. but since when does one have to have hodgkins lymphoma to be an 'aussie battler'... anyway, You're cool.

HSC
geez i would know alot of real aussie battlers then. does this mean that my cousin, who had the exact cancer as delta, would also be classed as higly as her? pffft no way. deltas cooler.

the end

Malevolence

Oh so cool
HSC
N/A
well, as sad as it is your cousin was sick, im sure she isnt delta. Delta carries a goddess like status... not many measure up

Stay Groovy
Josh

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
well since you bumped this awesome thread, im going to take this opportunity to say... IM MEETING DELTA TOMORROW!!!! for the second time. FUCK YES i can't wait!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
HAHAH omg today was so fucking funny. and good. i finally fucking talked to her!!

HSC
Shell said:
HAHAH omg today was so fucking funny. and good. i finally fucking talked to her!!

hahahhaha fucking old men, seedfest doughnuts, prams, fairy skanks and old ladies who can't drive their prams.

it was still good though, even if i do have only 4 toes left.

for some gay reason photobucket makes me resize my images to like a cm by a cm and they fuck up the quality.

but considering shelly and I are the only two interested in these photos it doesnt matter!

Last edited:

agent_angel

HSC
i was watching the opening ceremony of the games the other day when she came on singing that song her and her boyfriend apparently "co- wrote". not a bad song but i knew i had heard it somewhere before. all i could recall of this original song was the lyric 'to see you once again, my love'. so i typed it into google and discovered the song was 'my love' by a british band called westlife (which just so happened to include a vocalist called brian mcfadden.... now where have i heard that name b4....)

take time to listen to the choruses of the 2 songs.... very funny indeed.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
go_swans said:
hahahhaha fucking old men, seedfest doughnuts, prams, fairy skanks and old ladies who can't drive their prams.

it was still good though, even if i do have only 4 toes left.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 4 toes. HAHAHAHAHAH shit that was so funny. that stupid old woman "i cant steer this pram" *runs over Milla* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ohh fucking hell. that retarded man who kept telling you to take out the dvd cover for her to sign. HAHAHAHAHAHAH i totally didnt realise he was a bit mentally handicapped and took the piss out of him.

BAHAHAHAH you with the cordial sluts. too fucking funny.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
agent_angel said:
i was watching the opening ceremony of the games the other day when she came on singing that song her and her boyfriend apparently "co- wrote". not a bad song but i knew i had heard it somewhere before. all i could recall of this original song was the lyric 'to see you once again, my love'. so i typed it into google and discovered the song was 'my love' by a british band called westlife (which just so happened to include a vocalist called brian mcfadden.... now where have i heard that name b4....)

take time to listen to the choruses of the 2 songs.... very funny indeed.
umm... wtf they dont sound anything alike!!

wait... on second listen... shit they kinda do! HAHAH fuck i hate Brian McFadden.

Last edited:
HSC
Shell said:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 4 toes. HAHAHAHAHAH shit that was so funny. that stupid old woman "i cant steer this pram" *runs over Milla* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ohh fucking hell. that retarded man who kept telling you to take out the dvd cover for her to sign. HAHAHAHAHAHAH i totally didnt realise he was a bit mentally handicapped and took the piss out of him.

BAHAHAHAH you with the cordial sluts. too fucking funny.

haha no u have to take it out. (so i go to take it out) then hes like no! snatches the dvd and is like.. LIKE THIS!!!! hahaa U HAVE TO TAKE IT OUT SO SHE CAN SIGN IT. U HAVE TO TAKE IT OUT. hahahaa.

and i cant believe that scruffest guy who asked me what was going on didnt know! like helllo! its fucking delta goodrem! how could he not know?????? idiot.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
BBBBAHAHAHAHAH "whats going on in here?" me: "umm Delta Goodrem" him: "what??" milla:" DELTA GOODREM!!!!!!!!! DONT YOU KNOW?!

haha yeah that retard man. im like "yeah fuck Milla, what are you doing. geez" i think the man that was with him was heaps offended

HSC
hahha it was very hard for me to pretend i didnt know how to take a fucking sleeve out of a dvd. haha

and the scruffest guy is like WHO??????
LIKE DELTA GOODREM!!!!!!!!
WHO????
DELTA GOODREM?? WHY DONT U KNOW THIS!!!!
hahahaha idiot.
haha. i cant believe the guy who sold us the bras wasnt excited about her being there. speaking of the bras i got completely the wrong size.

HSC
brogan77 said:
That goodrem woman looked fuckin hawt at the cumm games opening ceremoney...i wanted to sex her bad....just thought id add that.
agreed. she also looked awsomely hot yesterday. Although she is now uber skinny.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
dude, why the fuck is she at big w?
she has a lingere line that has been changed to being in BIG W stores. Thats where the instore was!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
HAHA yeah. shes a bit of a cheap fuck going to Big W.

and yeah i noticed how fucking tiny she is. :(:( she has the smallest head i think ive ever seen

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
Shell said:
HAHA yeah. shes a bit of a cheap fuck going to Big W.

and yeah i noticed how fucking tiny she is. :(:( she has the smallest head i think ive ever seen
may i just take this chance to say deltas new undie range is rank. and that u and milla are idiots for buying bras 15 sizes too big

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)