definition (1 Viewer)

rositamadeline

questionable
HSC
can anyone give me info/clear definition on what an imaginative journey actually is everything i have been able to find is incredibly vague and my english teacher isnt much help either

ms information

Awesome Member
HSC
:wave:hey, i was having alot of trouble working this out for myself and have decided that the easiest explaination of an imaginative journey is that its a journey of imagination, speculation and inspiration. It is something has not or cannot be done in the real world, but despite all this it helps u to realise something about our world or about yourself.

hope i was some help. luv u long tym ms imformation

lou_217

HSC
Everyone over thinks the imaginative journey! All you need to know/say in your essay is:

The imaginative journey is one which occurs within the mind, allowing a person to visit alternate worlds.

Then you go on to elaborate what this in turn allows you to do. ie - your thesis statement which should reflect the essay question.

So for one of my essays I wrote:

"The imaginative journey, one which occurs within the mind, allowing a person to visit alternate worlds, is vital in the process of self-enlightenment and therefore inflicts a positive change upon the individual."

Hope this helps! :wave:

innocentmel

HSC
yeah... the way i picked it up during my study of it was it is a journey of the mind... through the aspects of imagination, speculation and inspiration.. but can be just pure imagination or can become a realisation of something.
but its really up to each individual as to how they interpret it..

=]

Ezmay.90

HSC
can u also use

The imaginative journey providesus to acess into worlds which may remain inaccessible, testament of the human ability to function beyond merely physical level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)