Definite Uni Entry - affecting your HSC? (1 Viewer)

muz01

HSC
yeah i got a letter from UOW for a course but had conditional entry, so that has affected my study by me focusing on those two subjects that count, have to get 80 in both Ancient and Business studies

Heshy

HSC
i got 5 bonus uai points for com/law at unsw... lets just say my estimate probs dropped from
97->95 lol... getting back focus tho hehe

harryc

HSC
I got unconditional into UOW, and yeah, it definitely affected my study a fair bit for the few days after I found it - but then I got my ass back into gear, and got back into studying.

As far as taking the pressure off in the exams? I really thought it would, but it hasn't. I guess I still want to get the best mark possible. I've gone through 13 years of school, I don't wanna come out the other end with a crappy ATAR.

Thecorey0

HSC
I got 4 unconditional offers from UOW and one from UC, with CSU, UNE and SCU to come later. They aren't my number 1 preferences, or top 5 for that matter. However it is good to know that if I completely choke, I have somethig to fall back on.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
I got a letter from UC today to say i've been selected for an offer because of the early entry program I applied through.

Has anyone else secured an early entry, and if so, how is it affecting your focus... seeing that your place is secure?
Yeah i got one for UoW, and its actually done the reverse (its made me study harder cause i feel like i've cheated the system if i don't try)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)