deferring. (1 Viewer)

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
is it possible to do it at this point?

i've looked on the website and it only talks about deferring as you receive an offer and how you can't defer for a semester unless the course starts mid-year. help?

Zozo6969

HSC
What degree are you studying?? Generally deferring means delaying the commencement of ur degree for one year. At UNSW it is called program leave, some unis call it suspending a semester, and can be done for a maximum of 2 semesters in ur degree. Any more than that and ur place is terminated and u need to reapply through UAC. I think u also need to do at least one semester, but if u complain enough they could probably waive that, especially if u r doing a degree that has courses running in both autumn and spring semesters (eg. most 1st year business courses run all year round).

Check this for more info

https://my.unsw.edu.au/student/academiclife/ProgramEnrolmentVariationForm.pdf

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
What degree are you studying?? Generally deferring means delaying the commencement of ur degree for one year. At UNSW it is called program leave, some unis call it suspending a semester, and can be done for a maximum of 2 semesters in ur degree. Any more than that and ur place is terminated and u need to reapply through UAC. I think u also need to do at least one semester, but if u complain enough they could probably waive that, especially if u r doing a degree that has courses running in both autumn and spring semesters (eg. most 1st year business courses run all year round).

Check this for more info

https://my.unsw.edu.au/student/academiclife/ProgramEnrolmentVariationForm.pdf
international studies [read: arts]. if possible, i'd like to bugger off asap so i don't lose language proficiency. is there anyone in particular i should see for advice?

thanks for the link; it explains a lot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)