Deferring at UWS (1 Viewer)

Jade1708

HSC
I received an early offer for hospitality management and I deferred it. I paid the $100 and all however, I received an offer for B Arts (Pathway to Primary Teaching) in the late round. I would much rather do the B Arts course. I was just wondering if it was possible to defer 2 courses at UWS and have them both offered to me again when i want to enrol?

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
I received an early offer for hospitality management and I deferred it. I paid the $100 and all however, I received an offer for B Arts (Pathway to Primary Teaching) in the late round. I would much rather do the B Arts course. I was just wondering if it was possible to defer 2 courses at UWS and have them both offered to me again when i want to enrol?
Hi, would advise you to contact admissions@uws.edu.au just to let them know that you want to defer the teaching course offer as well. Because you received two offers to study at UWS, both offers would be listed under your student record. In September, we will be contacting you letting you know it is time to enrol into your deferred place for 2014. Enrolment is done through your student record, so you will get to choose which of the two offers you would like to take up. Should you have any further questions about deferment, please contact us on 1300 897 669 or on study@uws.edu.au. Best regards, Team U.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)