Dear Sexy & Oh Wise Men of Bos~ I am in Need of Your Advice (1 Viewer)

• Total voters

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
clothes, comedy then make him take you to a restuarant. everybody wins

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
its ok stef im here now chill out i have some awesome advice

ok the way i see it is that when you present buy you should be getting something to indulge them. not something that they are likely to drop down the street and buy themselves. thus the cannibal corpse tickets are not such a good idea because he will probably get them himself if he is really into them AND youll hate it if you have to go

now the ring is a good idea but im a bit wary of white gold. you have to get it professionaly cleaned once a year because it goes all scummy, yes it looks nice but its annoying stuff.
so perhaps you could combine two presents. get him a nice silver ring and give it to him while on a fancy schmancy dinner
or get him the shoes and put the ring in the toes so when he tries them on he finds the box
what do you think?

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
the harbour bridge climb is something good that the two of you can do together.. and something to always remember " we went on the climb for our three year... bla bla "

dinner is so passe lol

new clothes + stuff is good, but thats more like a present for him, do something you can do together.. definately bridge climb!

why would you buy him and his mates tickets to the motorshow for YOUR anniversary? thats bizzare! wipe that idea out

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
haha you smart arse cunt ill get you gadget next time NEXT TIME!

lengy

HSC
I don't understand how climbing a flight of steel steps whilst the freezing harbour winds is chilling your bones is somehow interesting let alone interesting enough to be an anniversary gift. If you wanted city views you might as well book a night at World Tower. At least then you'd have a place to enjoy each other's company. I suggest, if you both are not afraid of heights, to have sex against the window standing up and facing said views. Not only is that hot, but exhilarating. :D

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
there's nothing exhilarating about having sex with your partner of three years in a hotel room. i'm sure they've been there & done that. if neither of them have done the bridge climb, and the anniversary isn't for a little while yet (i'm assuming so, since she hasn't booked/decided on anything yet), then in nice weather i think it would be a fantastic idea. it is something you would remember for a long long time, without it being inappropriate or overly romantic.

i don't think a comedy club, a motor show or a meal together would be as nice. and i don't like rings on men.

lengy

HSC
I personally would have more fun at a bushwalk then a bridge climb.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I dunno if this is too late (haven't read thread) but if it were me, of all the things up there I would def appreciate the ring the most.

I mean, it is something that will last for fucking ages, and can be there everyday.

I mean, dinner, harbour bridge climb, comedy are cool things for the time, but a week later it's gone. Clothes are cool, but that's something to a certain extent a mother would buy for their son.

Ring = good.

HSC
Bridgeclimb is definitely awesome. If you go at about 4pm (book for the last day-time climb) its still just daylight as you're going up and you can get a photo with the Opera House in the background.
Then when you get to the top the sun is setting and you get the awesomeness of that and by the time you're going down its night-time so you get the magic of everything, highly recommended.

Don't worry about the cold, they give you jackets and gloves so its all good.

Dinner is certainly cliched but good nonetheless and who knows? maybe The Chaser guys will come and play you some 'romantic music'...

Also random idea, when you're travelling between places (I assume in the car) have a CD of some of his favourite songs and some of your favourite songs so that the mood keeps flowing.

That should do for now, hope all goes well!

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i'd go clothes and cufflinks to go with Chris's big manly suit lol
u can prolly both go for dinner anywayz

and, get a picture of u 2 in a frame, (thats my like, signature sweetness gift)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)