Dead Like Me (1 Viewer)

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
Foxtel Australia will begin airing season one episodes of Dead Like Me starting on Monday 21st of Feb on Fox8 at 8:30pm.

Definately worth checking this show it. Ive seen the entire series and its great!

The show begins when a young woman is killed by a piece of the Mir space station hurtling to earth. She discovers that the afterlife does indeed exist, where she has been assigned a job as a 'Reaper.' It's her job to reap the souls from the living and guide them to their eternal reward. Besides coping with her new job, she must learn to deal with being young and starting out - and of course, being dead.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Sounds like a bunch of teenie boppers wrote it after watching that Halloween episode of South Park.

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
its 2 years old and unfortunately cancelled, but it was still good and worth watching :D

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Yeah, it is on my list of shows to watch. I have been waiting for it hoping it would be shown on free to air television:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I just watched the Pilot and it didn't really hold my interest. I will watch one or two more episodes to see if it gets any better but if it doesn't I won't worry about it:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
So I take it that you really like the show? Does it get better, or did you like to Pilot:)?

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
i didnt like the pilot as much as alot of the rest of the series but still, its interesting and different. Its got dark humour to it which i like.

The worst thing about the pilot was that song at the end, it was queer.

give it a few eps, you should never judge a show on the pilot. (except lost, cmon that pilot was breathtaking)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Krangelus said:
give it a few eps, you should never judge a show on the pilot. (except lost, cmon that pilot was breathtaking)
Yeah, the Lost Pilot was awesome is parts and not so much in others. I will give it some more time to improve:).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)