Dead forum (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
so o thought i would post something interesting near UoW.

TITLE: Campus Watch Alert - Incident Botanical Gardens

Last Wednesday, 1 June, 2005, about 2.15pm a male person approached a young woman in the Botanical Gardens and exposed himself. The man is described as 40 years old, balding but with thin layer of hair around the sides of his head. He was wearing a black track suit top, zipped up, possibly with a hood and dark blue work-type trousers.

Wollongong Police and University Security, in conjunction with the Botanical Gardens management, are investigating and monitoring this incident.

Should anyone see any suspicious persons in this area, please report it immediately to the Botanical Gardens Staff or the Ranger or directly to Police.

Staff and students are reminded about their personal safety. Contact UOW Security on 4221 4555 or dial #3 from any Security Telephone for assistance.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Should anyone see any suspicious persons in this area, please report it immediately to the Botanical Gardens Staff or the Ranger or directly to Police.
Please don't. I'm doing it as part of a comprehensive uhh... science research project. Involving the Police would corrupt my results. Do you really want to be responsible for there being no cure for cancer?

Gomer

HSC
Heh, yeah our anatomy lecturer told us about it. Definately best SOLS mail ever. :p

-- Gomer

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Haha I got that message and nearly pissed myself laughing.
I think I would have just cracked up laughing if that happened to me.

santaslayer

HSC
glitter burns said:
Haha I got that message and nearly pissed myself laughing.
I think I would have just cracked up laughing if that happened to me.
I think gmraso has found his next target.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
it was definatly gilbert the spook from weerona who leaves notes on our doors...

im actually enjoying the company of two of weeronas finest r.a members in melbourne right now
luffy and krick

oh and spew boy? ill see you on the weekend mate. monday will be massive and my camera will be lurking

Gomer

HSC
I won't be back then. I will be there for the friday o-week party though, maybe. :)

-- Gomer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)