Dawsons Creek??? (1 Viewer)

losty

DIE DAWSON DIE!!!! :chainsaw:

i ahet him and i think the show should end on him dieing...not drowning in the creek though... something more..... exciting... he should get murdered or something i dont know.... it needs a good *punch* ending if u know what i mean.....

anyway on the topic... first two seasons i watched without missing a week and cause it was on a thursday and thats shopping night i had to ensure that my mum would have me home by 8:30 and then 7:30 when it changed...

next season i watched it but didnt care if i missed an episode and then when they got to uni i barely watch it at all.. unless i was very very bored... then in uni is shit... thats 4 seasons... thats all thats been right?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah i used to love dawsons.. well the first season anyway.. then it got too boring... and predictable..

but yeah.. that gay guy is cute!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
i hate dawson too!!

Originally posted by losty
DIE DAWSON DIE!!!! :chainsaw:

i ahet him and i think the show should end on him dieing...not drowning in the creek though... something more..... exciting... he should get murdered or something i dont know.... it needs a good *punch* ending if u know what i mean.....

yeah i like the show, but i really hate dawson too. he's heaps ugly as well! i reckon pacey shuld hav taken dawsons role, then it would be interesting. dawson annoys me cuz he reminds me of Evan from secret life!! :rolleyes:
:ninja:

yet i still will watch the next episode :D

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Re: i hate dawson too!!

Originally posted by Agnes2810

dawson annoys me cuz he reminds me of Evan from secret life!! :rolleyes:
:ninja:

dont degrade evan from the secret life of us, he is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than dawson.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Re: Re: i hate dawson too!!

Originally posted by jessika

dont degrade evan from the secret life of us, he is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than dawson.
nah not degrading him, i love secret life too, just how all dawsons thoughts are like a voice over!!:apig:

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Re: Re: Re: i hate dawson too!!

Originally posted by Agnes2810

nah not degrading him, i love secret life too, just how all dawsons thoughts are like a voice over!!:apig:

lol...I haven't seen dawsons for ages, oh well not like Im missing much, Id flick it "oh theres pacey and the other cute guy" watch it for a while, then dawsons would come on and Id change the channel.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Charlie was Chad Michael Murray's character in S5? He befriended Joey, right??

I love this show. I got the whole series for my 18th, and just love to watch it. Loves S3/4/6 the best, well the end of S6 anyway.

Loved Joey and Pacey. They were the first ever tv couple i ever loved <33 And they will probs always be my all time fav tv couple <33

But i hated Dawson with a passion. And bawled my eyes out when i watched the finale :( Jen *cries*

jackie07

HSC
wow, i am aswell watching the box set, but its my third time through
its kind of a studying technique for me. since i started the hsc i have been putting on a series and watching it while studying. that way if i put my head down for 10mins i dnt miss the plot line cos ive already seen it..
ive been through one tree hill, veronica mars, supernatural and now up to an old classic dawsons creek.. teen anxt drama action love stories= a great hsc escape!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)