David Tench Tonight (1 Viewer)

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
LoneShadow said:
It's down there with all those other shits on chanel ten: e.g. BB, Office, etc.

[the only decent stuff on ten are: The Simpsons, Futurama, House and something else I can't remember]

although the Office Uk version is one of the best fuken shows ever

Pace_T

HSC
this show was so crap i got sick of it straight away.

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
LMFAO @ brogan being banned

watched the first 30 seconds of it, absolute garbage

Pilgrim

HSC
I didn't really think it was funny, it was just random. Especially when he rips into stephen hawking. But its gay, the writers hide behind a character to insult people. Like having a go at cancer patients etc and also picking up lame overused jokes. Like insulting Paris Hilton. As if its hard to make up a joke about that slag.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
god, i didn't watch this show i knew it would be shit. it was a shit concept to start with, and what the hell kind of talk show only runs for half an hour? i hope this shit gets axed, as does the cuntbrain who came up with it.

keithmoon

Like a virgin.
HSC
breaking said:
god, i didn't watch this show i knew it would be shit. it was a shit concept to start with, and what the hell kind of talk show only runs for half an hour? i hope this shit gets axed, as does the cuntbrain who came up with it.
Andrew Denton is no cuntbrain mate.

Hope you do better in life. :)

Dr_Doom

HSC
this show will be gone in a few weeks or even less. I doubt it will air next week.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
LoneShadow said:
It's down there with all those other shits on chanel ten: e.g. BB, Office, etc.

[the only decent stuff on ten are: The Simpsons, Futurama, House and something else I can't remember]
I hope you didn't just lump Big Brother in with The Office. :burn:

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Lame, lame, LAME!

"I'm writing my own adventure novel and I want to know how big I should make the heroine's breasts and how many paragraphs I should give over to their description?"

Matthew Reilly - the onylreason I watched it last night and I won't be doing so again any time soon (like never) - looked damn uncomfortable at that one and the later one about "Matthew Reilly, you're stranded on a desert island with only one of your books. So what do you do, read it or use it for toilet paper?"

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
I wish they pulled the f***head of the air (the sooner the better), its so not funny and its about the wose thing that channel ten have chosen to broadcast.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
I don't know, Yasmins Getting Married was fairly pathetic ... but even Tench can't beat Nine for sheer pathetic-ness.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Contents aside, have you guys noticed that the interviewees never look at Tench? He's supposed to be on their right but they're always looking at the wrong place, which is just shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)