• David Jones

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Myer

Votes: 24 64.9%

• Total voters

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Eh, Djs just seems so snobby. When I go walking around rich suburbs I see Djs catalogues in their letterboxes, while my area only gets reject shop catalogues. :/

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
my store, grace bros! :p

i hardly ever go into DJs but i like to go to perve on the sass&bide and other unaffordable brands

though i did pick up a pair of s&b cords on sale a few weeks ago at burwood, score... retail therapy <3

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'm going to say David Jones only because I applied for a job there today.

pookie1234

i went to both today and i bought both a watch and way cool shoes from myer. the shit in djs is old and boring. go myer. AND they have dunlop ballet's in EVERY colour. not just white and pink like in payless where i got mine. sick.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
who are you?????
and that's my eye! get it out of your avatar! noob!

edit: you made too much spacing with the Minai quote. Otherwise, you almost fooled me, thinking that someone hacked in to my account.
LOL!!! wtf, i thought it WAS you

my first guess is that it's girl04

edit: look at these quotes, it has to be girl04
Sp0RTsGaL said:
we got reports .. i came 1st for all my subjects .. as usual
Sp0RTsGaL said:
i spent about $2,509 all up. ( $800 of which was the dress) i know i know, but i wanted to impress the popular girls!

Last edited:

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Lets see, the service at David Jones is light years more amazing than MYER.

Why does David Jones also get my vote -

We went to buy a wine chiller as a gift for a friend. A sunbeam one cost 89.95 from 99.95 at MYER. The box was a little ripped and that was the only one acording to the stupid sales bitch. On our way out (going to DJones coz we aint buyin that trashy box) we find a whole selection of those boxes. ANYWAY, we still go to DJones, to find the same wine cooler....at 49.95 from 55.95!

A. Mazing.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
skeeze16 said:
No, Djs doesnt have lay buy, and yes its SOOO much better than MYER. When i was in there DJS with a mate of mine last year he was asking the sales assistants for a particular perfume to buy for his mum for xmas. The first lady said no we don't have that brand, try the Chemist, the second assiisatnat said said no, I've seen it in Target while the third said, no its in the Reject Shop.
Lol. Luckily i wasnt right next to him so I could sneak away and laugh. He wasnt embarrased about it though.
Why should you be embarrassed...i mean they're are only minimum paid staff....and the reason why they know they've seen it in cheap stores is because they go there....honestly, there's never anything to be ashamed or embarrassed about when you go to a store...make conversation, they are only people....and they get paid because you shop there, without you...they live on the streets...(a little harsh....but)....yeah....

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Silverstone said:
I also bought like, 140 bucks worth of hand made chocolates for school mates...sob...end of high school :(
You should go to a chocolate boutique if you spend that much on chocolate.

pookie1234

and most chocolate boutiques bought them from the "boutique chocolate factories" in their nearest capitol city in large boxes and pretend they made them. its like cafes and cakes. they are all bought from places in sydney.

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
pookie1234 said:
and most chocolate boutiques bought them from the "boutique chocolate factories" in their nearest capitol city in large boxes and pretend they made them. its like cafes and cakes. they are all bought from places in sydney.
Silly girl, how little you know.

Take for example, Vanderwee import theirs from belgium every 3 weeks, and Belle Fleur make their own fillings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)