Dating girls 4/5 years older than you (1 Viewer)

kooltrainer

HSC
Is it weird/wrong to date girls 4/5 years older than you are, given you are 21.. also know that u have a sister 4 years older than you..

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Is it weird/wrong to date girls 4/5 years older than you are, given you are 21.. also know that u have a sister 4 years older than you..
A 21 year old dating a 25 year old?

That's completely fine dude you're both adults

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
what does her being the same age as your sister have to do with it

She's also a girl like your sister

Does that mean you shouldn't date her

kooltrainer

HSC
to those who replied,
i think you guys are analysing the age empirically... ie like saying dating a girl 4 yr older who is in the same class as u is fine... and i think that way too coz u would both doing the same daily thing, going uni, hw etc.. but maybe think of it as like she graduated in 2009 and thats when u jus started uni.. or maybe, now ur still in uni and shes full time working... thats a bit weird.. probably being even older than my sis is even more weird..

wat im sayin is its less of an age barrier, more of an experience barrier.. fk she prolly lost her virginity too..

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
to those who replied,
i think you guys are analysing the age empirically... ie like saying dating a girl 4 yr older who is in the same class as u is fine... and i think that way too coz u would both doing the same daily thing, going uni, hw etc.. but maybe think of it as like she graduated in 2009 and thats when u jus started uni.. or maybe, now ur still in uni and shes full time working... thats a bit weird.. probably being even older than my sis is even more weird..

wat im sayin is its less of an age barrier, more of an experience barrier.. fk she prolly lost her virginity too..
How about you get this girl before you start freaking out about the differences.

I think it's great, to be honest. If she's working, it will be her shout whenever you go out for drinks!

Having different lives is a part of being an adult and in a relationship. Honestly, I would hate it if I went out with someone who I went to class or worked with. How fucking boring. "What'd you do today, dear?" "Same thing as you, faggot."

Also, she's 22yrs+ old and has probably lost her virginity? No shit, Sherlock.

thoth1

Banned
HSC
How about you get this girl before you start freaking out about the differences.

I think it's great, to be honest. If she's working, it will be her shout whenever you go out for drinks!

Having different lives is a part of being an adult and in a relationship. Honestly, I would hate it if I went out with someone who I went to class or worked with. How fucking boring. "What'd you do today, dear?" "Same thing as you, faggot."

Also, she's 22yrs+ old and has probably lost her virginity? No shit, Sherlock.
this made me lmao so hard.

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
1. why the fuck would any non retarded 25 y/o chick go for some dude in uni
2. im pretty sure shes not a virgin
3. experience is probably a good thing

kooltrainer

HSC
ok, on average, how many dates shuld u go out on before you ask her officially..
dates i mean jus casual eating dinner / watching movie

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Omfg, one dinner=kiss. Two 'dates'=second base. Three dates=fuck. Seriously. What is wrong with you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)