dating a millionaire (1 Viewer)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
At least you established the fact that, if he's single, he has every right to "see" as many girls as he wants.

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
You said it yourself. He keeps cheating on girls because he doesn't trust them. Well, even if you are only seeing him, I think its a pretty good indicator he doesn't trust you. You can't have a relationship without trust and respect. Therefore, what is the point in being with this guy except for his cash?

There is no excuse for cheating. It just indicates a weak will and proves lack of love for you.

Why is it that you are sure you were together, and then all of a sudden when you confront him he changes his story and says that you're only seeing each other?

This guy is an ass. He is playing you and he is playing the system and that is just so so so completely wrong.

Leave him, don't get involved with him. Money will not make you happy in the long term.

xx

sushiii

HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
You said it yourself. He keeps cheating on girls because he doesn't trust them. Well, even if you are only seeing him, I think its a pretty good indicator he doesn't trust you. You can't have a relationship without trust and respect. Therefore, what is the point in being with this guy except for his cash?

Why is it that you are sure you were together, and then all of a sudden when you confront him he changes his story and says that you're only seeing each other?
I thought we were going out before becoz of the things hed say to me... n wen I asked him where “we” r going he told me his jus getting to know me….so technically his not changing his storey It was jus a misunderstanding

And no he doesn’t trust me …he barely knows me yet….trust is not jus given its earned

But he has to respect me n soo far he has

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
I remember having an imagination at the age of 17 too. I was dating a blonde girl, and we would swing on this rope tied to a tree thus entering a magical land where trolls guard the walls of a castle.

Then after being chased by a demon who reminded me of running cigarette ash, we would catch the bus to school to sing, "Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends" den den denene den den den

sushiii

HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
You're a moron. All the guy needs is a good arsekicking from a strong willed woman.

enjoy being fucked by him and having no positive outcome

Im not guna let him fuk me …not in this situation
He sed his tryna get to know me n for wat I know that doesn’t mean sex is invloved

If we eva got into a serous relationship onli after he showed me that I am the onli one his with (exclusively seeing me n onli me) n I lyk him enough I would…id go as far as makin him wait till we’re married jus to prove it

But then the more im getting to know him im startin 2seeing that he wouldn’t b a guy I could see myself in a serious relationship with….as ALWAYS its turning out to b a fling

But that’s life doesn’t always turn out the way u want it to

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
sushiii said:

yer i knw its 2 young at this age u should b jus havin fun

but i take this relationship serously coz i reli feel lyk if i continue to c him i will fall for him

im just not sure if i shuld give him a chance n keep talkin to him..or cut my losses n leave now b4 i get hurt

lol wat im tryin to say is ...if u were in my situation would u b offened by the fact he has flings whilst seeing u...under his circumstances???????
So what you're saying is that you're seeing him, but don't have any feelings for him ("If I continue to c [sic] him I will fall for him").

Maybe he's justified.

But having 'flings' while 'seeing someone' isn't excusable, no.

miss-smexy

HSC
*Meeting up* with other girls? In what way? If it's more than on a friend level, then get rid of him :wave:

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
s-AINT said:
I remember having an imagination at the age of 17 too. I was dating a blonde girl, and we would swing on this rope tied to a tree thus entering a magical land where trolls guard the walls of a castle.

Then after being chased by a demon who reminded me of running cigarette ash, we would catch the bus to school to sing, "Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends" den den denene den den den
rofl. Think i've been there before. Nice bakery down the left lane although you have to pay in pecans.

fiSHtITS

Cynical Member
HSC
sushiii said:
im dating a millionaire n its a pain in the ass

hes been given the silver spoon forever has no clue how to have a faithful relationships...his means for that are that he cant trust the women in his life for what they reli want soo he searches but wen he gets a girl he treats her (me) lyk crap by continuing to do so

i like him for who he is but i think that his missing the chance of having a relationship which may b the one ...for the fact that he hasnt found her yet

in a way i think his used to having girls when he wants

but personally im not going to stay in this relationship any longer as he doesnt know wat he wants..he wants to get to know me yet wants to also hav others on the side that i knw of

would u think thats a gud enough reason for me to stick around or leave?
to me his the first person i can reli talk to n get along reli well with
mayb its all of his tricks n experiences from all the girls his dated?

:confused: :confused: :confused:
This was just with one glance, hunny, I'd say the millionaire is better off without you.

mzduxx2006

HSC
sushiii said:

hes been given the silver spoon forever has no clue how to have a faithful relationships...his means for that are that he cant trust the women in his life for what they reli want soo he searches but wen he gets a girl he treats her (me) lyk crap by continuing to do so

i like him for who he is but i think that his missing the chance of having a relationship which may b the one ...for the fact that he hasnt found her yet

but personally im not going to stay in this relationship any longer as he doesnt know wat he wants..he wants to get to know me yet wants to also hav others on the side that i knw of

dump tha millionaire. He may be rich but if he is a prick then is he worth it? ur not making yurself happy by being with him. are you?

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
hey hun, considering that you are doing your HSC you need to focus on you, however you also need to sit this boi down and tell him exactly how you feel and what you expect of him... its the only way he will kno!

Season

HSC
You say you don't care about him being millionaire but when you think to describe him in your post that's the first thing you say

im dating a millionaire

If he was thinking about being serious then he wouldn't be cheating

period

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
Do most chicks these days really dig rich guys?
I just don't really believe it.

I'm rich and born from a rich family of course. But I don't go up to chicks at nightclubs and try to boast myself that I'm rich. People especially in Australia believe in independence and freedom. I can't imagine the majority of blonde, brunnette or asian chicks would really dig a guy just because he's rich. Aren't women trying to promote themselves that they are equally effective as men these days?

white lady

No Motivation Whatsoever
HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
hey hun, considering that you are doing your HSC you need to focus on you, however you also need to sit this boi down and tell him exactly how you feel and what you expect of him... its the only way he will kno!
I agree with *BIRDIE*, LISTEN TO HER!!!!!!!

JamesJ

HSC
Cheating is wrong, but you have to keep in mind that some people make mistakes. Follow your heart.

mIrRoRiNsIde

HSC
sushiii said:

just leav him sushiii hes obvosly a loser and u can do betta than that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)