Dark circles (1 Viewer)

killyridols

HSC
i have the same problem, and i'm eurasian with dark skin so i guess i'm prone to it
BUT with the body shop vitamin C eye reviver serum (i think it's around 25 dollars), wet tea bags which have been put in the fridge, and an aspirin mask they go away nicely.
also, 2 litres of water a day and getting all your vitamins helps a lot

x.glam

HSC
how long have you had them for? is it constant for is it something recent? isnt it like rare for guys to have dark circles (assuming you mean like under the eye area)?? ..unless maybe your a super geek who's been studying too much and thats why lol

so try putting greenteagabgs over it, i belive someone has already said this. apply concealer to disguise. also give 'bio oil' a go, its really effective for all sorts of marks and scars and anything pretty much. take some tablets for vitamin k, because usually thats what your lacking and sleep if you're not getting enough. there something cant remember for now, but ill post later if i do think of it...

AAO89

[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]
HSC
Arent you indian? it's hard to get rid of dark circles when your entire face is black already lol

x.glam

HSC
no no to foundation. because you have to apply to your face or be able to blend it really well to parts. concealer, straight to the point.

i heart my bronzer!!<33

x.glam

HSC
AAO89 said:
Arent you indian? it's hard to get rid of dark circles when your entire face is black already lol
omg you cant just ask ppl if they're indian!! lol that's so true though. oh and this is probs going to sound really stupid, but are indians black??.. becuase i didnt know that

x.glam

HSC
right, i mean i know its in asia, but like i didnt think they were black. a friend of mine is actually a mixed, so like 1/4 indian, and she doesnt look it so yer

Last edited:

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
I've always had these horribly dark circles under my eyes, and no matter how much I sleep or look after myself, they don't quite go away. I'm as pale as a sheet, too, so they really stand out.
So fuck it, I just cover them up with concealer now.

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
I suppose could always get someone to punch me in the face. The bruises might cover them up.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Rub seminal juices around your eyes.

2curvy4u

HSC
Erm...
I have the same problem with dark circles.. a lot of make-up or concealer is generally what I go with, it doesn't always work and I haven't found something that stays on the whole day without touch ups... I can't afford much of the more expensive products, bummer. :S

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
if you sleep well, the dark circles will eventually go (well...at least for me) :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)