Dancing (1 Viewer)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
who fucking cares.

and in any case, high ability dancing can do all of the things for your body (if not more) than your average football or whatever.

Yup-tamoi

HSC
wtf... guys do dance! have you not seen? or are you too blind? ;) LOL okay dry
but seriously guys do dance man! you must be crazy to think that boys dont dance! and as mention above, boys krump and breakdance, hip hop ETC. and its gunnnnn depending if they have skills and talent. BUT THEY DO DANCE lol take a look at Chris Brown his always dancinggg! his gunn man
dance is unisex for alllll .
anyways i LOVE dancing, one of major hobbies.

and what about those asian boys who do the c walk, shuffle, rave etc. HUH? LOL YEEUHHHH THATS RIGHT! :D

cjl247

HSC
Yup-tamoi said:
wtf... guys do dance! have you not seen? or are you too blind? ;) LOL okay dry
but seriously guys do dance man! you must be crazy to think that boys dont dance! and as mention above, boys krump and breakdance, hip hop ETC. and its gunnnnn depending if they have skills and talent. BUT THEY DO DANCE lol take a look at Chris Brown his always dancinggg! his gunn man
dance is unisex for alllll .
anyways i LOVE dancing, one of major hobbies.

and what about those asian boys who do the c walk, shuffle, rave etc. HUH? LOL YEEUHHHH THATS RIGHT! :D
Hahahahaha +1

And I bboy + pop. :lol:

Aznmichael92

HSC
dancing is one of most energy consuming exercise. You need to be like very fit to do it. :D I love dancing :D

shandon.smith

palmers island. heard of it? didnt think so...
HSC
i have done ballet, jazz, tap for 12 years as well as bit n pieces of contemporary and hip hop. i love to dance, its pretty rad and i dont no what i would do if i wasnt dancing. nothing probrably. i dance formally in class about 6 hours a week.
i hat it how people say dance isnt a sport because id like to see them give it a try.

also, the whole point of dancing is to make something really really hard look really easy so when you watch someone dance, its not the same as actually doing it yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)