dance music (1 Viewer)

greenapple^0^

HSC
okay i am soooo damn pissed trying to find this damn song..... i really don't remeber when it was made or what the hell the song is called all i know is the video clip and it goes like this..okay there is a dj and this indian lady who sings and i think they are bitish....donno.... and it goes like..she singing and then there is a building where the green light of her body... ring any bells??~!!! omg i just don't remeber it!~! my friend wants to know and now i want to know as i am wasting my damn time trying to figure it out~!!! so someone help me~ i think the girl sings something about "sweet sugar?"???? somthing about sugar for sure~!! and she has this weird voice of hers....
help ~~arrgghh:burn: so damn pissed~!!! its like i know it but i don't

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Hehe, when I saw the subject of dance music and read 'video clip' I immediately thought of that Call On Me video clip...now there's a top clip. :)

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
im pretty sure the song's basement jaxx-oh my gosh. A indian lady sings it, the group's british and it has something about sugar in it :)

greenapple^0^

HSC
okay lol another song~!! i love this site~!!!
does anyone know this song itz dance....and all i know is the video clip which goes like somthing with this dj and this asian girl..and like she dance or somthing with this loooong dress....and this guy is in china next to the "great wall" like i think itz a party....ring any bells??? i think the song starts with letter "H"??? that's all i know....

katy-g

HSC
GoodToGo said:
Hehe, when I saw the subject of dance music and read 'video clip' I immediately thought of that Call On Me video clip...now there's a top clip. :)
i actually vomitted when i saw that clip.

seriously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)